Chapter 7

Edward sat back in his office chair looking over the video or tape of holly. He rubbed his chin thinking but his thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.  "Ed it's haz "

"Come in "Edward spoke

Harry walked in along with marcel ,"oh good I'm glad you both came I have something to show you both. "I was watching the cameras yesterday and looked at the cameras by the pool and this what I found , he turned up the volume and Harry and marcel listened carefully watching every movement.

Harry's eyes widened but he was confused at the same time. Harry growled "Who's nick?"

That's what we need to find out but I don't think we should interfere just yet, but I'll make damn sure I'll keep an eye on things. Edward said firmly

Marcel jumped hearing pans drop on the kitchen floor.  All three boys sped out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen to see holly picking up a few pans and Louis was there helping.

Holly looked up "Oh.. I'm so sorry I c-can get a little clumsy at times I-"

"No don't apologise it's alright Miss James , nothing got broken so you're okay " Edward smiled looking over at Louis winking making him blush.  Holly nodded and sighed in relief , of course Harry noticed the shakiness in her breath.

"I'll get on to dinner , thanks for the help Louis "

"You're welcome holly , Louis opened his arms hugging holly softly. The boys eyes widened but they knew there boy liked there new maid.

~~

Later that afternoon holly was finishing up dinner , she didn't realise the kitchen had steamed up a little , she wiped the sweat from her face making the makeup smear under eyes. She placed the food on each plate and placed them on the matts on dining table.

Holly walked into the living room quickly rubbing her eyes tiredly not realising the makeup had wiped off showing her purple bruising.

"Dinner is s-" she was interrupted by gasps

"HOLLY!" Edward almost choked on his drink "

Harry spat his everywhere "holy shit!"

Marcel and the boys rushed to her including Louis
"Holly what happened to your face ?" Edward gulped

Holly froze but she knew she had makeup on , she rushed to the mirror seeing her bruises clear as day.

Her eyes filled with tears she felt everything closing in on her and she fainted.