Chapter 18

"Marcel what the fuck is happening!!" Edward panicked ,Harry on the other hand was on the phone to the ambulance.

Marcel gulped seeing the blood "I'm a doctor not a fucking midwife, now stop yelling at me " marcel brushed his messy curls back. "I don't want to say for sure I know some things about pregnancy but.. "

"But what?" Edward snapped

Marcel growled getting angry , "She could be having a miscarriage. Edward froze

Louis whimpered confused and scared about the whole situation. "I-is she gonna die " he panicked

Harry got off the phone and hugged Louis close , he picked up and took him out of the room. "Come on darling , everything's okay she's not going to die." Harry pecked his nose gently.

-

2 hours later

The triplets sat on the hospital chairs in the room , watching over holly as she laid in the bed attached to a drip.

Louis sat on Harry's lap cuddling him tightly, he sniffled burying his face a little. "Hey it's ok Lou everything's okay " Edward smoothed his hair lightly.

Marcel looked down at the floor sadness filled his  eyes. He felt Harry's hand rubbing his shoulder ,"it's okay marcel there was nothing you could do."

Marcel wipe his tears away but looked up slightly hearing holly mumble.

Hollys POV

Holly could feel herself waking up slowly to voices and the sound of crying. "W-where am I.. w-wha.."

"Hey hey shh.. it's ok it's ok " Edward stood up walking towards her. Her eyes filled with tears as she could see the pain and sadness in the boys eyes. "W-what why are you all looking me like that " she began to sob. "WHAT!!!" She yelled

"Holly you need to relax okay just calm down " marcel spoke

"W-why does it hurt " she said looking down at her belly.

"Holly... there's no easier way to say this but .. you micarried." Edward spoke gulping