The visit

Hospital part I

__________________________________________________________

I waited for him to pick up, though I knew that he was too busy due to his workload and his family business, I still can't go over the fact that he'll be out here.

With me and not Ara.

"Hello?" his tired voice made my smile wear off.

I knew it.

"Still at work?" I ask, unsure of his response.

"Haaa.....yes, I am. I'm sorry -- I really am and I totally understand if you'll get angry with me. Even I will do mo- "

"It's okay, I already have someone with me"

Lies.

All you could do was to lie again and again, and you think he will be with you right now.

It will never happen.

"I'll get back at you, I promise"

"Hmm.....it's alright, no need to do that" then I let a fake giggle.

I heard the voice of a woman calling for him about his meeting, and right there I knew, he was too far away from me.

Even the heavens don't approve of my decision, so what am I supposed to do? Beg him to love me? Wish and pray to all the gods above to let his fate entwined with mine?

..........

After much deliberation, I arrived at the hospital. My feet naturally turns across an almost deserted hall, the nurse smiled at me while we engage into a small conversation.

"Everything okay Rin?" she asked with her eyes on mine.

"Never been better, besides, a lot has happened so I guess, it takes a toll on me" then I smiled while shrugging off her curious eyes.

"Well then, I'm gonna ask this to you. Again"

My face instantly turned more paler as I dreaded the words she was about to say.

"Nurse Jules..."

"I know it's been years, but you need to see a spec-" she starts again.

"You know I can't" I say, exasperated by the overall situation.

Sue just sighed and pick her note pad again, scribbling something on as she finally lifts her head.

"You may go now. I know you've been dying to see her"

Smiling gratefully at her, I walk away, still holding the paper she just given to me in secret.

I was in front of the door, my hands was about to open the handle but it seems to be paralyzed. I can't move my body once more, and I knew that my fear has kicked in again.

'You can do it, it's just her, nothing more'

Pushing the handle, I was met by her sleeping presence, as usual. She was sleeping peacefully, as if she has nothing to care for the turmoil that is happening into the world.

"It's me"

Although she can't hear me, but the fact that I'm talking to her was enough to make my knees tremble.

"I-- I know I haven't visit you for a long time. I don't have, uhm, I don't have any excuses. I just wanted to say that I'll forever be sinned fir what we've done to you"

I was ashamed of telling it out loud, the things that we as a child did was okay but when it all comes down when it happened.

We passed into the borderline between play and danger and unknowingly, put a person in immediate danger.

"I'm sorry, baby sister"

______________________________________

Hey guys!!!!  Our work immersion is now finished!!!!

But I need to tally our questionnaire for our research.

Talk about vacation!!

Anyways, I hope you forgive me for being lazy again because....my mind has been stuck and I have this writer's block you say?

Yeah, I have literally no inspiration right now!!

And I have a song made by me, sweet right??

Who wants to hear it???? Hope you would like it hahahaha

Bye now!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.