Its the time

Help part I

__________________________________________________

"What's the date today?" I ask a bored Jamie beside me.

"It's my birthday"

It's her birthday?

My face turned paled in fright, my body sweating in spite of the cold room. My hands trembling from fright as I look at the clock.

It's already 9:15, which means five hours and fifteen minutes, the remaining time I have to reverse everything.

"You okay?" a hand clamp down mine as I gaze through the worried eyes of my best friend, Jamie.

"Yeah, just having a bad day" smiling to assure her, though her eyes still look worried, she drop the matter.

After class, I was still following Jamie on her way to the lockers, my hand fisting a gum as I chew on it loudly for her to hear. She just frowned and smiled at me helplessly while i take the time to think about my plan.

My plan to save Jamie Cho.

"Jamie-- Are you going out? I mean, going somewhere with your uh-- family?" I hestitantly ask.

"Yeah, why? You wanna come?" Her eyes teasing me as she look sideways behind her locker.

"No, I don't want to impose" I hastily said.

She just took another glance at me and shrugged, her backpack was thrown off the lockers. She took her phone and call her mother.

"Mmm.....yeah I'll come.....now? Fine, give me 5 minutes" she answered.

"Jami--"

"Rin! Someone's calling you!" someone called me from behind so o couldn't help but look back.

Once I did let off my eyes at Jamie, she was out of my vision. I tried to look for her but the bell rings and the students swarmed the hallways making it more harder to look out for her.

I need to go to that street, and I need a fast moving vehicle.

I took my phone and called the person that I'm about to regret calling later on.

"It's me, and I need your help"

It was silent in the other line, then I heard a sigh and an object which I presume is a chair by it's squeaking sound.

"I'll be there"

My head has been constantly looking left and right just to hear the rumbling sound of a motorcycle. His figure with a helmet in his other hand and his long legs draped over the million dollar vehicle was causing the girls in my side erupt into giggles and red faces.

I walk towards him, ignoring the so called jealous gazes of the others. I tap his head and seat comfortably behind him. I could see the smirk on his face as he starts the drive.

After driving, we have arrived on an ordinary street, with the usual parent and child walking down the street and the dog lovers walking down their dogs. It was a peaceful day.

But not for Jamie.

The last time I heard, she was kidnapped and sold as a prostitute. Her family wasted so much money to find her but little did they know, it was all a plan for their seemingly innocent uncle.

He devise a steel proof plan and because of that, the company fell on his hands and he was able to make a hefty fortune that he can just remain seated and he won't ever get hungry.

"The two of you have a date?"

I was snapped off my thoughts when I heard his voice, mocking me as he raised his chin, making him look a lot more of the spoiled brats of a rich and influential family.

"Shut up, just wait for Jamie Cho. I need to make sure she's safe, and you" pointing at him. " You need to stand by and ward off any vile things" then I turned back, walking towards the restaurant her family is currently having their dinner on.

"Get me a sandwich! That's enough payment for today!" he shouted at the last minute before I could go inside.

The people are looking at us weirdly and I have this urge to just bury him with his mouth zipped lock forever.

Crazy guy.

____________________________________

Hey guys!!!! This is another chapter for you because I didn't update yesterday.

Still sorry for that!!

Please let me know your thoughts about this chapter!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.