I'm In Love With A Joker: Part 20

James: *strips out of clothes and jumps in shower with her*

Me: I'm gonna wash up, baby..

James: I will too, I suppose. Haha. *almost falls asleep and eyes are bloodshot*

Me: Babe? *pulls you out of shower and puts you in robe* *sighs and carries you to my bed* Sweet dreams, baby..*walks back to shower while you snore*

*Sal shows up while I'm in shower*

Sal: *knocks on door* Anyone home?

Me: *hears it and shuts off water* *dries off and slips on robe*

Sal: *hears James snoring his eyes out* Tsk, tsk, tsk..*waits*

Me: Hey, Sal. What's up?

Sal: Nothing. I just want to know why Nikki came home saying she loved James and not me..

Me: *gets all red faced* *eyes scream fire* SHE SAID WHAT NOW?!?!?!?!?

Sal: Sh, sh!! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said anything!

Me: Damn right, you shouldn't have! *kicks him in the balls and slams door, waking James up*

James: Babe, are you okay?

Me: *starts crying*

James: Babe?!? *opens door to see Sal standing there* Sal?! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?!?

Sal: Nothing! I just said-

Me: DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANOTHER WORD, SALVATORE VULCANO!

Sal: Whoa. She's never real named me before. She's pissed.

James: Go finish your shower, babe. I want to talk to Sal..

Me: *walks back to bathroom crying*

James: *tightens robe and steps out, shutting door behind me* What did you say to her?

Sal: It's just that I was wanting to know why Nikki came home saying she loved you and not me..

James: Oh..Nikki showed up here and attempted to get between me and Annika. I kicked her out.

Sal: Oh...

James: Sal, I-

Sal: No, no. It's fine. It's not like I wanted a hot woman to spend the rest of my life with.

James: Sal. I'll talk to her.

Sal: Fine.