I'm In Love With A Joker: Part 22

James: *puts clothes on* Babe, I promised Sal that I'd talk to Nikki about...That thing..

Me: Okay..But if she tries anything..You call me. Deal?

James: Deal. You know I would never cheat on my adorable girlfriend..*kisses you* Look, I gotta go talk to her..Bye, babe.

Me: Bye, hon.

(At Brian's Place)

Brian: So, what do you wanna do, baby?

Cassie: Wanna go to the ice cream place around the corner?

Brian: Sure! *sees James walk past the house* Hey, James! Where you going?

James: Hey, Bri. I'm going to Nikki's place. She said something..I have to talk to her about it..

Brian: Does Annika know about this?

James: Yes. I'm not cheating. Look, Nikki said she loved me..I don't love her in that way..I need to talk to her about it.

Brian: Okay. You do that! Cya, James.

James: Cya, Brian! *knocks on Nikki's door* Nikki! You home?!

Nikki: *opens door* Yes, James?

James: About last night..

Nikki: What are you talking about?

James: Last night. When you said you loved me more than Sal..

Nikki: Look..James. I have no idea what the hell you're talking about, but I have never said that.

James: But-

Nikki: No "buts", James! I never sa- Oh, my God...

James: W-What?!?

Nikki: I remember now...I must've been drunk..All I remember is downing a few beers with Sal, then walking out the door...

James: Oh..I'm sorry, Nikki..*hugs her* I have to go..Sorry for blaming you..

Nikki: It's fine, James..Bye. *waves*

James: *walks back home*