I'm In Love With A Joker: Part 75

James: *knocks on Nikki's door*
Nikki: Hey, Murray.
James: Hi, Nikki. Listen, you're a girl, right?
Nikki: Yes. Why?
James: I need to know what girls like. I'm planning on taking Annika out for our anniversary tonight.
Nikki: Whoa, nice!! *smiles* Come in. I'll help you.
James: Thanks! *walks in*
Nikki: Girls like promise rings. In Annika's case, since you're already married, just get her a ring you think she'd like, okay?
James: Okay.
Nikki: Write a poem for her, then when the food arrives with the ring inside of it, read it to her. She'll love it! Buy her flowers too! Is she allergic to roses?
James: No, she loves roses.
Nikki: Good. Get her roses. That's all you need to know!
James: Ring, poem, flowers. Okay! Thanks, Nikki!
Nikki: Anytime!
James: *writes a short poem and buys a cool black skull ring* *calls a restraunt and puts ring in food then buys roses* Ah. Perfect. She'll love it!
Me: Love what?
James: U-Uhm, nothing! :3
Me: -.- Okay, then.. So, you know what day it is, don't you? :)
James: Of course I do, darling!! It's Wednesday!
Me: -_-
James: Awe, I'm just playing! It's our anniversary, duh. *smiles and kisses her*
Me: I thought you forgot!:) Glad I was wrong!!
James: I'm doing something special for you tonight. I'm taking you to a fancy restraunt with a few surprises!
Me: You're so sweet! *kisses his cheek*
James: *smiles*
(A Few Hours Later: Arrives At Restraunt)
James: Waiter!
Waiter: *puts food with ring in it on table* There you are.
James: Don't dig in yet!
Me: Why not?
James: I have three surprises for you!
Me: Ooh!:3
James: *reads poem: Sure, this poem doesn't rhyme at all, but that doesn't mean I love you any less. I love your piercings, your tattoos, and that cute little British accent. I love all of your perfect imperfections, your curves, and your personality. Sure this isn't much, but I had to show my utter - most affection for the love of my life, Annika Murray. <3*
Me: ..... *cries tears of joy*
James: Happy anniversary, baby. *pulls ring out of food and gives me roses* <3 I love you so much..
(Everyone Sitting Around Them "Awes")
Me: *hugs him really tight* .. I love you so much too...
(At Studio)
Me: That was beautiful.. You're the best husband ever..!!