I'm In Love With A Joker: Part 67

James: *blushes* Um.
Me: *looks at him*
James: *clears throat* You know how I feel about that.. Juniors and Seniors shared a locker room, boys and girls were together, and I always hit the stalls to change. That's why I hate that..
Me: I know, and I'm sorry.. You're just really easy to mess with..!!
James: *looks down at feet, blushing* ...
Me: You okay?
James: Yeah.. So.. Pizza tomorrow? What about Alyssa..?
Me: We can bring her with us.. I'm starting to miss the child..Anyways.. I'm going to bed.. You comin'..?
James: Yeah..*pulls off shirt and jeans* *walks with me to bedroom*
Me: *yawns* Night, baby..*shuts off lamp*
James: Night..*turns over*
(The Next Day - LOL - My Story Is So Sucky..And Awkward.)
Me: *wakes up early* Ah.. *walks in living room in just bra and underwear, and sees Sal and Q on the couch* WHAT THE FUCK?!? How the hell did you get in here?!? *grabs robe*
Sal: Um.. You left the door unlocked..
Me: Why the fuck would you barge in here then?!? One of us could've been naked walking around in here!!
Brian: We always see Murray naked in punishments or if we tease him. But we understand if we saw you..
Me: I would kick your motherfuckin' asses outta my house!
Sal: Yeah.. We know.
Me: *sighs* Anyways..Why are you two here exactly..?
Brian: I don't know. Sally Boy just dragged me in here.
Me: Sure he did.
(Sorry it was short. I have a lot on my mind, I can hardly type, and I have school in the morning.)