I'm In Love With A Joker: Part 69

Nikki: Hey, guys!!
Me and James: Hey!
(Q and Joe are playing CoD: Advanced Warfare)
Me: Whoa! I love this game! Can I play?
Brian: Yeah, here. *hands me controller*
Me: *plays in free for all* *kills Joe 5 times* Ha!!
Joe: Damn, you are good.
Me: I know. *smirks* Hey, I brought my laptop. It contains the best game ever.. It's called Five Nights at Freddy's. I have the second one. *opens laptop and opens the game*
Brian: I've played this before. It is pretty fun.
Me: *presses continue* I'm on night 5. *smiles* Lots of free time. *plays and Phone Guy calls* Ugh, I hate his phone calls. *mutes call*
James: She does play this a lot. She let me play it and some weird thing jumped out at me.
Me: Babe, that was Foxy.
James: Whatever. *laughs* I don't know the animatronics' names.
Me: *opens up the camera and shines flashlight at the show stage* Bonnie's gone. *flips through camera into the party room* There she is.
Brian: I would check it again.
Me: Good idea. *checks show stage and "Pop Goes the Weasel" plays* DAMN IT..
Joe: Hm?
Me: Puppet Master.. He plays that jingle and jumps out at you like Foxy. *jingle plays longer* *Puppet Master jumps out, screaming* Died.
Brian: Is night 5 hard?
Me: Hell yeah, it is. Here, you try.
Brian: Alright. *clicks continue* *flips through all the cameras* They aren't moving so far.
Me: Check the hall.
Brian: *puts camera down and flashes light at hall* No one. *brings camera back up* Chica, Bonnie, AND Freddy are gone! What the hell?!? How do I survive that?!
Me: Easy. Just flip through the cameras then shine your light at least 20 to 30 times at them in the hall. Watch out for Mangle and Balloon Boy, also.
Brian: Are you in the FNAF fandom or some shit?
Me: Yes. Actually, I am.
Brian: *30 minutes later* *bells ring and 6 AM pops up on the screen* *kids cheer* OH, MY FUCK! I MADE... AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!
Me: *laughs and highfives him* Nice!
Brian: Have you played the first one?
Me: I have the first one on my phone. *hands you my iPhone 5* I bought both of them.
Brian: Nice..
Me: You can play em' if you want. You can continue or start a new game.
Brian: Thanks!
Alyssa: *runs up to me and James* Mommy, daddy!
James: Hey, sweetie!
Me: Hey, baby. *runs fingers through her hair*
Alyssa: Mommy, can I spend the night at their house again? Please?
Me: *looks at James*
James: *looks at me* Sure?
Me: Yeah, okay.
Alyssa: Yay!! *runs outside and plays on swing set*
(3 hours later)
Alyssa: *is asleep on Cannoli*
James: Hey, you ready to go?
Me: Yeah. Hey, guys? We might go.
Sal: Okay.
Joe: She spending the night with us again?
Me: If you want. She seemed really excited.
Joe: Yeah, she can stay. We love having her around.
Me: You don't have to take her. We sound like horrible parents, meaning we don't spend much time with her, honestly.
Bessy: Awe, you're not bad parents! We understand you need some alone time! *elbows James in the arm and winks*
James: *blushes*
Me: *clears throat* Yeah. We'll be going now. Bye, guys! Love you, Alyssa!:)
James: Bye, love you, Alyssa!!
(Both Leave)
James: *walks in bathroom with towel and washcloth*
Me: *walks in with you and sneaks in the shower*
James: *somehow doesn't see you and turns on water*
Me: Baaaaaaabe.
James: Oh, hey, baby. *kisses you*
(This story, omf.)