I'm In Love With A Joker: Part 76

James: *wakes up strapped to bed like Robert Downey Jr. In Sherlock Holmes * What the hell? Annika? Did you do this??? If so, it's not funny.

Me: *hides behind door* *walks out and moves pillow* I'm in the mood tonight, baby...

James: *smiles and looks at the clock: 2:15 in the morning* Don't you think it's a little too late?

Me: It's never too late. ;)

James: I'm quite tired though.

Me: I'll leave you tied up like this then.

James: I don't care.

Me: Okay then. :) *leaves room*

James: Wait! I was joking! Can I at least have my clothes.. Or a blanket..?

Me: *lies down on couch and falls asleep*

James: Okay then. *tries to fall asleep*

(Next Morning)

Me: *yawns* Ahh.. I should really untie my snuggle bear. *walks into bedroom* *unties James* Wake up.

James: What..? Oh.. Hey, baby.

Me: Hey. *smiles* Are you in the mood now?

James: Not really. But..If you give me my clothes, I'll make you breakfast. *smiles*

Me: Oh, you! You can't cook, darling. You can't even make toast! How about I make us a fancy cup of tea, and we'll rent a movie downstairs. How's that sound?

James: Hm..Sounds good. *kisses me and lays head back*

Me: Great! I'll be back. Go downstairs with a blanket and we'll cuddle up together!

James: Okay. *grabs a huge, soft blanket and walks to the couch*

Me: *makes tea and sets it down on the coffee table*

Sorry it was so short. I can't think of anything right now, to be completely honest.