I'm In Love With A Joker: Part 35

James: He said it was okay.

Me: I love you, James Stephen Murray..*runs up and jumps in his arms*

James: *falls backwards and busts head on door* AHH!! SHIT! FUCKING- *passes out* ..

Me: Oh, my God! *yells out door* GUYS, PLEASE.. HURRY AND CALL A HOSPITAL!

Joe: What's wrong?

Me: *cries* James passed out..He fell backwards and his head hit the door and he busted it. *cries more*

Sal: I'll get him a hospital. *calls it*

Brian: I hope he'll be alright. For Annika's sake, and ours.

Me: *cries into Sal's arm*

Sal: It's going to be okay. The ambulance will be here to rush him to the ER.

Me: *cries even more at the word, "ER."

Brian, Sal, Joe, Cassie and Nikki: *hugs Annika to try and calm her down*

Cassie: He'll be fine, girl. Keep your chin up.

Me: Thanks, guys..*sniffs a little and wipes eyes* ..

James: *comes two* G-Guys..*groans* My h-head hurts..

Me: I know, baby. I know..*sniffs some more* You'll be fine..The ambulance will be here soon enough. *ambulance pulls in and takes James to hospital*

Sal: *sighs*

James' Dad: *walks over to them* Where's the ol' Jameson, huh?

Me: *cries*

James' Dad: Awe.. No need to be sad, darlin'! You'll find another husband.

Brian: Oh, my fuck! *punches him in the face*

(They Break Into A Fight)

Me: STOOOP!!!! *screams*

(Everyone Falls Silent)

Me: My fucking God. James didn't leave me, you fucking moron. He had to go to the fucking ER to get fucking stitches in his God damn head! *speed walks inside, angrily*

James' Dad: Bu-

Sal: *puts hand on his shoulder* Don't..

James' Dad: *leaves, and so does everyone else, except Brian, Cassie, Sal, Nikki, Joe and Bessy and Annika*