I'm In Love With A Joker: Part 40

Me: -And then Bessy walked up and said, "If you're comin' to my house, it'll be 100% off!"

(All Laugh)

Waiter: *walks back to table* Okay, you guys ready to order?

James: I think we're ready. You guys?

Brian and Cassie: Yeah.

Waiter: What would you like, sir?

James: Just the burger and fries, please. *passes menu to the waiter*

Waiter: You, ma'am?

Me: Vegetarian platter, please. *hands menu in*

Waiter: You, ma'am?

Cassie: I'll take the steak and fries, please.

Brian: I'll take the shrimp and mac and cheese, please. *both hand menu in*

Waiter: Okay. Your food will be ready shortly. *walks away*

Cassie: I didn't know you were vegetarian?

Me: Yeah. I'm not like my friend Amanda, though..She pressured that animal shit on all my friends. Gah, I got so pissed one night. That's the night we stopped hanging out. She has two boys, Caleb and Elijah. Elijah's a little sweetie. Caleb on the other hand, is just like his mother. *shakes head* Of course, all of us were Atheist.

Brian: Were?

Me: I'm not anymore..Amanda and Caleb are, though..I don't know about Luke, her husband, or Elijah.

James: She was a bitch.

Me: You're tellin' me. She had more tattoos than I do! I have sleeves of tattoos!!

Brian: Haha! That's why we love ya! You're tough and love guy stuff.

Me: Ha, yeah! Look, guys. We won't be able to film anymore for a couple of weeks. I just got a DJ gig for 3 weeks in Rhode Island!!!

Brian, James and Cassie: Congrats!!! *all hug me*

Me: Thanks, guys! *laughs, excitedly*