Eliza ; Kids

I got off the younger boy and he ran off, holding his nose. Some blood splattered on the ground as he passed. Maybe I went a bit to hard on him. After all, he was just a child. I turned towards the male who still held my arm and yanked it away from him.

"We meet again, don't we?" He smirked.

"And again with the smirk." I replied. "If I had a death wish I'd slap it outta your face, but you're lucky I don't."

"It's the second time you tell me this and it's the second time we see each other, quite funny isn't it?" He replied, chuckling.

"You won't get rid of me that easily." I said through gritted teeth.

He then turned to the four others with a very bored expression.

"So what happened here?" He asked, tilting his head to the side slightly.

"We just came in to talk and she attacked!" Marika said.

"Not exactly how it happened, but sure." I muttered, sighing.

"Don't listen to her, Kyojin." Marika said, staring at me.

"It's Captain Soji for you, kid." He replied harshly.

I saw Lilith from the corner of my eye, trying to hold in a laugh, all while Jules and Zack were staring at the scene with wide eyes. They probably weren't used to seeing some action in their part of the prison.

Lilith grabbed the bars to try to help her maintain her composure, but immediately dropped them, swearing under her breath.

That's the second time, Lilith.

Captain Soji turned to my sister. She shrank back, while still stifling her laughter.

"So, what actually happened here? You look trustworthy and you're laughing, I feel like I can believe you." He told her, crossing his arms.

"W-what?" She stuttered.

He turned to me.

"Is she deaf?"

"No...?" I replied.

He turned back to her.

"Then, what actually happened here?" He asked again.

"Well they came in while 'Liza was sleeping and threw a rock at her head, making her bleed, so she woke up. Then they got petty over some snarky remark she made and that girl tried to attack her but failed miserably, so she asked that other dude to beat her up, but he also failed miserably, but 'Liza was tired of their shit so she snapped and threw punches. Then you arrived." Lilith quickly summarized, speaking faster than usual.

"That was a good summary... Judging by everyone's expression, it's the truth." He said, chuckling.

"Wait, but what about our full version, Kyojin?" Marika asked.

"It's Captain Soji for you!" He raised his voice a bit, turning around to face her.

She shrank back a bit, lowering her head.

Damn I feel like in a wolf pack.

"Next time you call me by my first name, I won't be so nice. Know your place, kid." He growled.

"So what am I gunna have to do? I did just break a child's nose." I asked after a moment.

"You fought back. It's self-defense. You didn't kill him, so we won't do anything. Still, if you hurt or kill one of ours without reason, you're a dead girl." He said.

"Isn't that what your race has been doing to mine for the past century?" I said, crossing my arms.

He sighed, without replying.

Captain Soji dismissed the four youngsters and turned to Lilian and I.

"You both are pretty bold, ay?" He asked us.

We looked at each other.

"When I have something to say, I say it. It's that simple. I am not afraid of speaking my mind. That's all." I said, taking a step towards the door of my cell.

"Must be running in our genes." Lilith said, also stepping frontwards.

"Well, in any way, I didn't get called here to discipline those brats. Captain Totsuzen want to see you both." He said.

"And why did you have to pass the message? Aren't you a Captain as well?" Lilith matter-of-factly stated.

"I'm much younger than him, so he treats the younger as underlings." He explained before opening the doors to both our cells. He then turned to Jules and Zack.

"Don't worry, they'll be back." He said before motioning us to follow him.

He didn't chain us. He didn't cuff us. He just told us to follow him. Or he was overly cocky about his ability to defeat us if we tried anything, or he trusted us. The latter seemed improbable.

We walked through the under undergrounds and went up a few flights of stairs to the undergrounds. They were as clean as the under undergrounds were dirty. The floors, walls and ceilings were made of immaculate white stone and had multiple doors and corridors. There wasn't much light there either but it was white as well. I felt like drowning in purity.

I glanced at Lilith and saw that she was breathing hard from the speed we were going. She wasn't a fighter, and she probably never went up so many stairs in her life. Well, me neither, but I spent most my childhood running with my dad.

Captain Soji stopped at a door and knocked.

"Come in!" A voice called from inside.

We followed as he went inside.

"I brought the Sylphees you wanted, Totsuzen." He declared, plopping down into a chair.

"What the hell happened to the fighter girl, Soji? I told you not to hurt them." The man in front of us said.

"That wasn't me!" He defended. "It was some annoying kids who were... I don't even know why they did that."

"Did they get proper discipline?"

"She broke one guy's nose. Is that enough discipline for you?" He replied.

Captain Totsuzen sighed.

"I guess it'll do. Now, let's get to our buisness."

Oh heck. I've got a bad feeling about this.

☆☆☆☆☆
eLiZa!¡!¡ sToP bEiNg A pRiSs!¡! It'S nOt ThAt DeEp!¡!

~Elo