Eliza ; Sorry

I got up and opened the door. There stood Shi. I crossed my arms and he looked down.

"Just came by to say sorry." He muttered.

"You? Are apologising?" I raised my brows at him.

"Ay, please don't make me want to slap you, I'm supposed to be apologising." He sighed.

"Alright, alright. Sorry. I accept your apology." I replied, smiling. He slowly smiled back.

"Our first and second meetings were pretty trash. I'm Captain Heiwana, the youngest Captain out there. Everyone calls me Captain Shi though, so you do what you want." He quickly said holding out his hand.

"I'm Eliza." I replied, shaking his hand.

"Your dinners will be brought in 20 minutes. Kyo- Captain Soji wants to see you afterwards." He mumbled before turning around. "Please don't forget." He added before leaving.

I closed the door and was met with three pairs of wide eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"You know that this Captain is rumored to be merciless and cruel? And you casually accepted his apology? AND SHOOK HIS HAND?!" Jules said, almost screaming the last part.

"Are we just going to ignore the fact that he apologized in the first place?" Zack said.

I shrugged.

"I dunno, I'm tired. I'll go take a shower and change."

"Didn't you take one right before training?" Lilith asked.

"You obviously weren't listening when I said that I got thrown to the ground." I deadpanned.

"Alright, alright, go take your shower." Lilith said, shaking her head.

I went to my room and grabbed some underwear, jeans and a tank top before going in the bathroom. I started the water and quickly undressed and stepped in, letting the cold water slide on my body. I scrubbed the dirt off my body and hair, before turning off the water and stepping out. I dried up and put on the clothes. Somehow, they all fitted perfectly.

Did they measure me in my sleep or what?

I stepped out of the bathroom and noticed that Jules and Zack were gone.

"Where'd they go?" I asked my sister, who was slouched over her desk, drawing.

"Back to their room. Food arrived like two minutes ago." She said.

"Alright!"

I grabbed the plate on my desk and ate whatever food was on it. My sister looked at me.

"Your clothes also fit you?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I'm kinda concerned about that." I said with a mouthful of salad.

"You could ask Captain Soji. He wanted to see you afterall." She said, shrugging.

"Right!" I exclaimed.

Captain Shi asked you not to forget you moron and you still managed to forget.

"You forgot, didn't you?" My sister asked, not looking up from her drawing.

"Yeah..." I stood up and walked to the door.

"See ya!" We both called out at the same time.

I got outside and told the guard where I was headed. He motioned for me to follow him, smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked, tilting my head to the side a bit.

"Captain Soji, as you call him, is my little brother, that's why I'm smiling." He said, still walking at a soft pace.

"Awn, that's sweet!" I smiled thinking of him with his older brother.

Wait, why am I smiling?

We stopped in front of a door where the guard posted himself. I knocked softly.

"Enter." A monotone voice called from inside.

I slowly entered.

"Um... You asked to see me?" I asked shyly.

Why the heck am I being shy now? That's unlike me.

Captain Soji looked up at me. He seemed to be in a daze for a few seconds before snapping out of it.

"Uh, yes. Sorry. It was just to say that if you have any question or need anything, you can always come to me. Is that alright?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, thanks, Captain Soji." I replied, bowing slightly.

"You, uhh... you can call me Kyojin." He fumbled with his fingers.

"Alright, Kyojin." I said, liking how his name rolled off my tongue.

"Oh actually, I have a question." I said after a short silence.

"Go ahead." He looked down at his hands.

"Why did the clothes we get all fit perfectly?" I asked, playing with my fingers.

"Some of us can know exactly the height and size of someone just by looking at them. Those are the clothes makers. They didn't have to take any mesures." He briefly explained.

"Ohh! It all makes sense now!" I said sarcastically.

Since when can Haites do that? It's kind of a creepy ability.

"Also, euhm... sorry for interrupting your training." He shyly said.

I looked at his non-bandaged hands.

"Did you correctly clean your knuckles afterwards? You know, it could get infected. Pieces of rocks aren't the most sanitary thing to get in a wound. If you get an infection it could take ages to get better, you know? You should also bandage it after it's cleaned just to wait for the skin to-" I cut myself when I saw him looking at me, smirking. I sighed. "Sorry, I'm rambling."

He didn't drop the smirk.

"Ugh if you don't stop smirking I swear.." I said, crossing my arms.

He chuckled.

"I did nothing to my hand." He said.

"Ugh, lemme check it out." I said, taking a step towards him.

He layed his injured hand on his desk. I took his first aid kit from the corner of the room. Using Old Lady Jina's teaching, I took tweezers and got all the small rocks out of his almost dried wounds. They all started bleeding again. I wiped them all with some alcohol and he winced. I cleaned them as best as I could with his kinda pathetic first aid kit. As I was bandaging his hand, the door of his room flew open. There stood Captain Shi, panting.

"Oh hey there." He awkwardly said when he saw me.

We all stood there in silence for a few seconds.

"Well, I'll get going if there's nothing more, Kyojin, I hope your hand gets better." I smiled before slipping out of the room.

I walked back with the guard, a.k.a Kyojin's brother, to my room. He took his post next to the door again, next to his companion.

I walked in the room, smiling.

☆☆☆☆☆
I love Eliza wow she's too cute (I swear I'm fine)
~Elo