Eliza ; Fights

{This is a continuation of the last Eliza chapter up to the end of Kyojin's}

I turned around to be faced by Captain Watsuki.

"May I know what you're doing exactly?" He asked, looking at me intensely.

"I'm teaching her how to properly punch, so that she doesn't hurt herself while training." I stated, putting my hands to my hips.

"So, you're the fighter girl?" He asked, smirking.

"Apparently that's what they call me here." I replied, shooting him a smirk back.

"You're pretty annoying, I really don't understand why they want you to live." Captain Watsuki said, looking at me in disbelief.

"I could be telling you the same." I answered through gritted teeth.

Before he could attack me with more words, some very strong wind knocked us all down, except the two Captains, who just looked at each other.

"Who do you think?" Captain Hana shot.

"That was definitely Soji's energy." He replied still looking up.

A second wind knocked me back down as I was sitting up.

"That was Shi, wasn't it?" Captain Hana then asked.

"Yeah. I wanna see that." Was all that he replied before turning around and flying off.

So the people that created those winds somehow were that dude that abducted me and this psycho child.

The other Captain sighed before looking at us. He took out a large bag and fumbled through it's contents. After a few seconds, he pulled out a large quantity of cuffs and chains, before attaching us all to each other with them. He took one side of the chain before flying off.

The flight was extremely painful and uncomfortable, as we were all weighting each other down and only hanging by our wrists. After about a minute of annoying balancement in the air, we got brought down near the edge of the training grounds which I had first arrived to.

The sight I then had made my entire body freeze. The were fighting ferociously, but both had a smile plastered on their faces as it was the funniest thing they've ever done. And to think I thought Captain Soji was weak. A shiver ran down my spine. I was much luckier than Zack and Jules had said. If he would've been susceptible I would've been dead in that exact moment.

I couldn't help but admire their fight. Since I was very young, I'd always admired combats and battles. They were very precise and never did any superficial movements. Captain Shi, whatever his name might be, struck Captain Soji's arm. A few word were exchanged before the wounded switched his blade from one arm to the other and continued on with the fight.

There was a strong wind whipping my hair back, but I enjoyed the refreshing feeling it gave me.

It felt safe. As if something about this wind was protective.

Wait a second, this isn't supposed to feel nice, it's two Captains fighting.

I leaned my head on Lilith's shoulder, as she was chained next to me, and she rested hers on mine. I fell into deep thoughts.

Lilith and Kati were my only weaknesses. Nothing could make me do anything I didn't want except if they were in danger. Unfortunately, I showed that weakness too much.

I felt like their capturing of Lilith was probably a bait for me, or maybe not, I wasn't sure.

As I glanced around, I saw that most people were crouching as down as possible, hiding their faces, as if the wind was bothering them.

"Hey Lilith, is that wind bothering you?" I asked my sister, loud enough so she could hear, but silent enough so that nobody else could.

"Well, yeah, it's cold, itchy and feels like a whip swirling around me, but I don't really mind that kind of pain. As long as it's not emotional, I don't mind pain." She replied, stating something she said each time I'd worry "too much".

"I think I'm either weird or masochistic, because I think this wind doesn't feel cold, nor itchy, nor like a whip." I sighed. My sister looked at me for a second.

"What does it feel like then?" Lilith asked.

"Feels like a summer breeze, but stronger. Refreshing and protective." I explained, burying my head in my knees.

"Hey, there's probably a reason to why you don't feel it like everyone else." She sent me a reassuring smile.

"I don't like being different!" I whined softly.

"Yet, you are, and you have been for the past 19 years of your life. That's how we love you, Eliza. Please don't forget it, you're unique in your own way and that is what we love, don't change, please, you're my baby sister and you'll always be."

I smiled at her cheesy words and hugged her the best I could with the chain retaining me.

Suddenly the wind died down, causing us all to look up.

Captain Soji was on top of Shi, or whatever his name might be, his blade pressed to his neck. He then got off and helped his opponent up as well.

As on count they both froze and turned around. There were quite a few Haite around us. They both glanced at each other uncomfortably. There was probably no one when they started the fight and they were concerned about the number of people the fight now held as spectators.

Captain Soji looked at the prisoners with a questioning glance before looking at Captain Watsuki and Captain Hana and shaking his head.

He got into voice range.

"You brought prisoners? During their training time? Really?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Your energies kept knocking them down." Captain Watsuki stated as if it was the most normal thing ever.

"Oh. Well sorry." He shrugged and turned around to leave.

I have full view on his rich, deep purple wings which were hard not to stare at. Captain Shi went up to him and whispered something, to which Captain Soji shook his head and facepalmed. They both flew off, probably to go back inside.

☆☆☆☆☆

Why do I love this story when absolutely no one around me does... R.I.P. (for legal reasons that's a joke.)

~Elo