Chapter 16

RECAP 😬

I felt someone squeeze my ass I turned around to see someone I didn't want to see for a long time..

♡Payton's POV♡

I turned around to see Conner my ex kaylyn and Kennedy told him to get the fuck out of here or there's gonna be trouble.

" Come on can't I see my girlfriend" he said with a smirk

" IM NOT YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND ANYMORE DUMBASS YOUR THE ONE WHO BROKE UP WITH ME REMEMBER, AND I HAVE A BOYFRIEND SO LEAVE BEFORE HE BEATS YOU UP" I screamed Taylor was now by my side.

" What are you doing here Conner" he said in annoyance

" We'll I was here with some friends and I saw Payton so I thought I catch up with her" Conner said

" we'll you can leave now. Good bye, oh and when ya leave here don't let the door hit you on your way out" I said as he walked away.

We all were back in our original spot and cam had came back with my pretzel and kaylyn Pop.

One direction soon came out singing You & I. Cams arms were around my waist again.

I was videoing this song to, Kennedy was screaming the lyrics, cam was singing them softly in my ear.

After you & I, they played Teenage dirtbag. I loved that song.

They sang " You & I, Teenage dirtbag, Wmyb, Happily, she's not afraid, one thing, live while were young, midnight memories, moments, Diana"

Then they did costume change and sang " Best song ever, little black dress, little things, rock me, over again, right now and something great"

After the concert we all went back to the hotel, it was now 11:30 I was super tired and I had a huge head ache.

Hayes feel asleep in the car so now I'm carrying him back to our room, Shawn unlocked the door, I turned the light on and placed Hayes in his bed I took off his shoes first.

After I went to the bathroom, took off my make-up and changed into my pjs. Shawn was passed out and Cam was falling asleep but he was waiting for me, I got under the covers, cam pulled me into his chest and sleep soon took over me.

AUTHORS NOTE💛

sorry it wasn't very long, but I'll post more tomorrow, Goodnight guys😊

Follow me and Vote love ya 😊💕