Chapter 3

*Taylor's POV*

It's been about 20 minutes and Payton and Cameron haven't came down yet. He told me he likes her and I wasn't ok with it that's my younger sister and Cameron is a douche when it comes to girls and I don't want my sister hurt anymore than she has this past year.

I walked up to her room to see what's going on because if I see them doing anything he's dead. I know that's her best friend he's mine to I just don't trust him with her, like that HE LIKES HER FOR GODS SAKE.

As I opened her door Cameron was on top of her I started freaking out "

CAMERON FUCKING DALLAS GET OFF MY SISTER AND GO DOWN STAIRS BEFORE I HURT YOU" then he walked out with his head low

Payton just sat there on her bed she didn't yell at me or anything. I went and sat beside her and pulled her into a hug.

*Luke's POV*

We all were down stairs when we heard Taylor start screaming at Cameron. Kennedy started laughing and said " OMG Cameron was trying to get it on with my best friend" she was now on the floor holding her sides.

A few minutes later Cameron comes down and Aaron makes a comment " trying to get it on with tay's little sis" we all laughed except Cameron he gave us this look that could kill some one.

* Payton's POV*

After Taylor's screaming fit at Cameron. I wasn't mad I was kinda glad.

I was shocked that my best friend just told me he loves me. I was in complete shock I had no clue what to do, Taylor came and sat beside me and pulled me into a hug. I started to cry and I don't even know why I just cried.

After 5 minutes shawn came up to ask if I was ok and if we wanted to come back down. Taylor left and it was just me and shawn. Shawn knew me to well he did ask anything he just hugged me.

A few minutes later we walked down stairs Taylor came out with 3 bowls of popcorn. I sat beside Luke and shawn.

Nash put in the vow. I snuggled into shawn because he had the bowl of popcorn.

After a while Kennedy, Hayes, Aaron and Cameron were passed out and soon enough I was out to.