Chapter 18

♣︎Kaylyn's POV♣︎

I woke up to Payton laughing. I groan and throw a pillow at her and Cameron. It was 8am and Cameron was tickling Payton.

Nash was still asleep. I slapped him with my pillow. I got up and had a shower.

We had sound check and Magcon today.

After my shower, I braided my hair to the side I put on some mascara.

For my outfit I was wearing a blue Geek baggy sweater, jeans and a pair of Blue Toms.

When I was done it was 9am, Payton and Cameron weren't ready, so me and Nash went for breakfast.

♡Payton's POV♡

I woke up to Cam tickling me, I was laughing a little loud because kaylyn woke up and threw a pillow at us.

After kaylyn got ready, her and Nash went for break fast, leaving me and cam to get ready.

I got in the shower, after my shower, I decided to straighten my hair then put it in a pony tail.

For my make-up I had some liquid eyeliner on and some mascara so my everyday make-up.

I changed into, mint coloured Tank top with a bow on the boobs, a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a jean jacket, and a pair of blue sandals. I dressed up a bit because the boys were taking me, Kennedy and kaylyn to a club. Mahogany and Hayes were staying behind.

After I came out cam was ready to go, I wasn't hungry so I skipped breakfast it was now 9:45. Sound check was at 10am so me and Cam headed down to sound check.

Everyone was horsing around,

Cam seemed off, he was always on his phone texting someone.

Shawn was singing a few of his songs and cam was on his phone "Cam who are you texting" I asked "my mom" he answered.

A few minutes he said he wasn't feeling good and was going to go back to our room.

Cam never left before mine and Shawn's duet. Kaylyn and Kennedy gave a confused look I shrugged back at them.

It was time to practice a random song for mine and Shawn's duet we were singing Rude by Magic! But for Magcon we were singing You & I by One Direction.

After sound check me Kaylyn and Nash were on our back to our room when I opened the door I saw......

AUTHORS NOTE😈

CLIFFHANGER.