Chapter 22 ✨

*Kaylyn's POV*

It's been weird not having Payton around, we just started hanging out again and now she's gone.

Taylor seems to miss her a lot, he's acting different normally they were together a lot, but Cameron ruined it all.

Speaking of Cameron, he's depressed, he won't leave his room unless it's for magcon.

When he comes out of his room his eyes are blood shot, and he smells probably because he hasn't taken a shower in a while.

We had a week till we see Payton, she's with Calum and the boys, we all were going to Toronto the same time so we get to hang out,

But I don't know what Payton will do she told Taylor she went home.

*Taylor's POV*

Payton's been gone for 4 days and I'm a wreck, she's my twin sister, we've never really been this far away from each other, she hasn't texted me for a few days.

Me and Payton are or were so close, now I'm a wreck because I haven't seen her and it kills me.

The boys think I'm alright. I don't know about the girls, I can tell Kaylyn thinks something's up, She's the only one I can trust right now, I need to talk to her.

*Cameron's POV*

I've been beating myself up, I haven't slept nor showered, I lock myself in my room and cry. The only time I come out is to go to magcon, Sometimes the boys talk to me, but I always snap on them for no apparent reason.

We are in Orlando for Magcon right now, Magcon starts In a hour, I decided to have a shower and clean up.

AUTHORS NOTE🚖

hai, here's an update for you guys, sorry it's short I'll update more today. I haven't started school yet so that's not the reason.

But ya BAI.