5.Sunnyside Trailer Park

~Jugheads POV~
Archie offered to bring me and jellybean home.He and Veronica sat in the front as i sat in the back with Jellybean wedged between Betty and I.I couldn't believe my sister was really here,my baby sister.I was so nervous to bring her to dump dad and I live in,jellybean is probably expecting the house she once called home but we moved out of there as soon as her and mom left.The trailer is beyond small it's got the living room/kitchen area and a hallway which leads to four rooms,a cramped bathroom,dads bedroom,my room and a room used for storage-until now,jellybean was obviously gonna need somewhere to sleep.I wonder what Jellybean is doing here,without mom.Did she run away? Did mom do something? I couldn't help but worry,she seemed happy enough and I couldn't see any bruises or scars so I shook it off,I could ask her about it later when my friends were gone.
~~
~Jellybean's POV~
Archie pulled up to a trailer park on the south side of Riverdale,I knew about the serpents,mom always spoke about them as though they were dirt,I'm sure the serpents are the reason mom left Riverdale.The sign read "Sunnyside Trailer park" with letters missing and paint peeling off.Jughead and I thanked Archie and we hopped out of the car.Streetlights flickered and I shivered in the cold nights air.Jughead pulled off his leather serpent jacket and wrapped it around me resting his hand on my shoulder as we walked.The walk was silent.Eventually we stopped in front of a trailer,Jughead opened the door and stepped aside allowing me inside first.My dad was watching a basketball game on the tv."Hey Jug"he said not moving his eyes away from the TV set,clearly immersed in the game.Dad? I asked,a smile creeping up on my face.Dad swivelled around in shock and Jughead laughed.Dad jumped up and hugged me laughing in surprise.Then my brother and dad sat me down on the sofa between them and looked me seriously in the eye."What are you doing here Jelly,where's Gladys?" Dad asked quietly.I didn't know what to say so i just told the truth "Mom married Dave and Dave didn't like me so mom sent me off here,to live with you guys but I was terrified you'd reject me so I was thinking things out in Pops-where the taxi dropped me and then Jug came up to me"I was starting to tear up as I explained.Jughead gave me a sympathetic look and my dad pulled me into a close hug."Luckily we have a spare bedroom,I just gotta move some junk"Dad announced getting up and disappearing into the hall.Jughead decided to help him and I did too.The room was small with black walls and a grubby window.It had a single bed against the window and a desk at the end of the bed.There were black bags on the floor which dad carried away.Jughead slid open the wardrobe doors and started to help me unpack.I threw myself on the bed,it was super late and I was exhausted.Dad tucked me in and kissed me on the forehead,Jughead also kissed me on the forehead and wished me goodnight before turning off the light and closing the door.I fell asleep almost straight away.