4.Pops

I was almost at my destination,I took out my earbuds as I noticed a sign which read "Pops chock-lit shoppe"."Hey,you can just let me out here,thanks I alerted the taxi driver."you sure?,it's dark and cold out and your mother told me to drop you to Sunnyside trailer park"he replied looking wearily at pops."I'm sure" I smiled back.I thanked him and hauled my two suitcases and large backpack which held all my belongings out of the car.I staggered into the diner struggling with all my luggage.I sat in a booth alone and ordered a strawberry milkshake.I remember coming here with mom dad and Jughead every single day,neither of my parents were ever bothered to cook a dinner,it was easier to get food here each evening.Strawberry milkshakes were always my favourite.
I noticed a group of teenagers sitting in a booth nearby staring at me as though I sprouted an extra head.I shook it off and pulled out my laptop,I decided to type out a plan as to what I should do.Could I take care of myself? I could take shelter at the drive-in my brother used to always take me to.But what about food,and clothes? I sighed,I was so stressed.My eyes stung as tears tried to force their way out.
I suddenly felt extremely tired,I rested my head on my keyboard and closed my eyes.I didn't mean to fall asleep,I only meant to sort of snooze for a few minutes but I slowly slipped into dream.
~Jugheads POV~
"Hey,that kid reminds me of you"Veronica teased,pointing at a young girl with long brownish blonde hair braided into two French plaits covered with a grey beanie,similar to mine she was wearing a pink,padded jacket and black leggings with matching pink uggs.It couldn't be I thought to myself,she's gone,she wouldn't be here.I shook the thought of my little sister being in Riverdale out of my mind completely.Yet something deep inside me forced me to approach the young girl.My best friend Archie tried to pull me back "It's not her Jug,that's impossible".He knew what I was thinking,maybe he was thinking the same.Archie knew Jellybean since the week she was born,he was a second brother to her.I slid into the booth,next to the girl.She was soundly sleeping and I lightly shook her awake "Jellybean?"I asked softly."Mom,five more minutes" she replied groggily before wiping the sleep from her eyes and gasping "who are you and how do you know my name??"she asked alarmed."Hey,it's ok,you seriously don't recognise me?"I laughed in a tranquil tone.
"No way,your not,Jughead?""Jughead...."she repeated my name trying to make sure she wasn't still sleeping.I laughed and embraced her in a tight hug."I missed you,Jelly belly"I whispered.My friends gathered around us confused."Guys,I'd like you to meet my baby sister Jellybean!!"I announced.Jellybean blushed along with a shy smile and slight wave."Jellybean,meet my girlfriend Betty and best friends Archie and Veronica"I introduced.Jellybeans face lit up"Archie Andrews?? Woah,it's hard to believe that's you under that six pack"she giggled.Archie hugged her gently "it's hard to recognise you,your so grown up!!"Archie laughed back.He was right,Jellybean was barely a child when she left,now she's a fully grown teenager!