35.makeover

~Jellybean's POV~
I was at my locker laughing at some stupid cat video on Jamie's phone when Ashton approached.
"Hey,Jellybean"he laughed nervously,rubbing his neck with his hand anxiously.
"Ash"I waved back.
"I was...um...wondering if you wanna maybe go to Pops,tonight? With me."
He spoke awkwardly and I smirked,"like a date?"I chuckled.
He blushed a deep scarlet colour and coughed "um,yeah".
"I'd love to Ashton,meet ya there at six okay?"I asked ignoring Mae's face as it lit up.
"Perfect!"he shouted,his face glowing as he turned on his heels and sped off to join his group of friends and tell them my answer.
I turned back to Mae and Jamie who were bursting with happiness for me.
"You scored a date with ASHTON?!"Mae screeched,I ignored her comment.
"Gotta go to art class,catch ya later"I laughed,strolling towards the art room.
**
"What're you glowing for?"Veronica teased,nudging me with a chuckle.
"Nothin"I shrugged,attempting to contain my delight.
"Kids hiding something"Archie joined in on the teasing.I rolled my eyes,"if you must know,I'm going on a date tonight".
Jughead choked causing laughter to erupt from us all.
"Who in their right mind would go on a date with you?"my brother scoffed in his annoying,overprotective way.
I hit him lightly on the head,"a boy who I just happen to really like actually"I stated,matter of factly.
"We can get you ready!!"Veronica squealed exchanging a look with Betty.I wasn't getting a choice.
~Veronica's POV~
I always wanted a little sister whom I could dress up and practise various hairstyles and makeup looks on,Jellybean was kinda like a sister to me,I feel somehow protective over her,I love her as though she was my little sister.I bet Betty and Archie agree,I mean the kid spends a lot of time with us,Jughead won't let her out of our sight since her abduction,who can blame him?
We went straight to Jellybean's room shutting the door right in the boys faces.
Betty started on Jellybean's hair whilst I painted eye shadows on her lids.
She looked adorable,Betty straightened her hair and carefully plaited it into a French braid.I gave her a simple,nude eye look.
We searched through her wardrobe which mainly consisted of jeans and hoodies.
Eventually Betty found a pastel blue dress.
Jellybean changed into it pairing it with her black leather jacket the serpents had given her,to protect her.
"You look stunning jellybean"I complimented,admiring Betty and my work.
"Thanks"jellybean whispered,looking at herself in the mirror.
She didn't seem to think she looked as pretty as she did,she seemed upset after seeing herself.
I furrowed my brow,confused and exchanged a quick glance with Betty.
Something in Betty's knowing expression told me Betty knew exactly what was wrong with Jellybean.
"Jellybean,your scars aren't something you should be afraid of,their kinda like tattoos but with cool back stories,they're your battle scars,showing what you've been through"Betty said,sympathy trailing her voice.
I realised what was wrong,Jellybean's scars the Ghoulies left were bothering her,I sighed,she really did look beautiful but the poor kid couldn't see it in herself.
"He wouldn't have asked you on a date if he didn't like you JB,besides their only scars,they have nothing to do with who YOU really are"I added smiling slightly.
She simply shrugged in response,wiping a tear which was beginning to form.
"I'm gonna be late"she choked rushing out of her room and into the hallway.
~Jughead's POV~
"Woah!Jellybean you look amazing!"Archie gasped at the sight of my little sister.
I gotta admit,Betty and Veronica did a good job,not that JB needed it.
I was pretty speechless,I didn't know what to say.
"I gotta go,I'm gonna be late"Jellybean said heading for the door,"I'm meeting Ashton at Pops".
"Need a lift?"I offered,finally finding my words.
"I'll be fine,the walk isn't far and I could do with  the exercise"she laughed nervously before heading out the door.
I could tell how nervous she was,my little sister really was all grown up and I hate myself for missing her childhood.
AUTHORS NOTE
Ew I hate this chapter,sorry lol but I wanna say  THANK YOU ALL FOR GETTING THIS STORY 2k reads!!! That is huge!!
I started this story two months ago when Trinity was announced to play jellybean,I wanted to write a fan fiction about how I would've liked the Jones family reunion to go!
I didn't even think this story would get two reads lol never mind two thousand!! <3