9.My little sister

~Jughead's POV~
I woke early today.I made myself some strong coffee,I don't usually drink caffeine but I was seriously lacking in sleep lately and I needed the energy boost.I was carrying the mug containing caffeine which had a design of Jellybeans on it to my room.Dad had bought me this mug as a "gift" of sorts,he was sorry,sorry for constantly drinking/fighting,sorry for stealing my childhood from me and most significant to the mug,he was sorry for being the reason my baby sister was taken away from me.As I passed the dark wooden door belonging to Jelly's room I slowly pushed it open to avoid creaks and squeaks,I didn't want to wake my sister up but I needed to be reassured that she was soundly sleeping.I need to be reassured that I wasn't dreaming and that I wasn't going to wake up and find jellybean gone and dad drunk.I watched the slow rise and fall of Jellybean' chest from the doorframe,I listened to her quite breathing and I smiled staring at her as she slept.God do I love her,I love her so fucking much.And as I watch her sleep I can't help but wonder if she missed me as much as I missed her? Surely not,she would've replied to my letters...I often sent letters but Jelly never wrote back.I phoned a few times but mom would always answer and say "You aren't allowed contact JB."
The words caused pain each time but it didn't stop me from continuously reaching out in hopes that once,just once,Jellybean would beat mom to the phone.But one day a mans voice greeted me stating that he would block my number.He did.
AUTHORS NOTE
This chapter is short,it's late at night and I'm struggling to sleep so I wrote this short chapter explaining why Jughead and FP didn't contact Jellybean.
Hope y'all like this story so far,I promise it'll get better,slowly.I realised this story has gotten 49 reads and 4 votes!! This may not seem like a lot to some of you but for me it is amazing!! So yeah thanks for making my Christmas boo's <3