chapter seventeen

Waking up truly sucked, I’ve always had a strange tendency to waking up, I always thought of it to be bad because you were waking up to the real world and you have to face it and you had to deal whatever was thrown at you.

Also why be awake when you can dream?

However waking up being cradled by a warm, strong body made it all better, waking up now felt like a dream, waking up to him was a dream.

I felt as if he would protect me from the bad and that the worst that could happen to me would be done by him, Harry. Sweet, beautiful loving Harry, he was mine to keep and I hope I’d be keeping him for a while, a long while.

I can hear the rhythm of his pure beating heart and I wonder if it’s ever been broken. If I’d be the one to break it. I can feel the steadiness of his breathes sweeping over my cheeks, I ponder. Has his breathe ever been taken away from him by me? Do I have the same effect on him as he does on me?

Being very slow I turn around so I am face to face with Harry, even though he is sleep I could still admire him. Each feature he possess’ has me wholly captivated.

Laying here right now in this instant everything is perfect.

I focused on his face until sleep got the better of me.

The wondering of Harrys hand against my body wakens me. Although my eyes flutter open, it doesn’t seem that I’ve slept for long.

The silky soft feel of Harrys palm move up and down my body, small bumps start to form all over my body form his alluring, delicate touch. His hand travels from my neck, over the curve of my breasts, down my stomach, all the way down to about the middle of my thigh.

Harry doesn’t notice that I’ve risen yet; his focus is entirely set on the path his hand was taking.

I place my hand atop of his and move with him. Repeating the same motions he had been.

I bring my hand to his face, running my thumb over the stubble on his jaw, bring my lips to it, then to his lips only for a second before resuming out previous movement.

I guide his hand downwards over my abdomen and slip our hands under the hem of my panties.

We both turn to face each other and I remove my hands letting Harry do what he wants with me. 

He starts to rub circle against my aching sex, slowly. I tremble at the teasing touch. “Wow Eva you’re so wet, who makes you this wet baby?”        I moan in response to his hoarse words. He pushes my hip down so I’m laid flat on my back and he adjusts himself his hand never leaving my throbbing pussy.

I alter myself, leaning back on my elbows watching Harry.

He uses his head to separate my legs further apart, making room for him to lie in between them.

As soon as he is still again Harry begins to stroke me more vigorously, my back arches in response to the new movements. “Tell me Ev, who makes you this wet?” He is asking on purpose I’m not stable enough to speak.

“You… Harry oh my God, it feels so….”

“You haven’t felt anything yet Ev.” He kisses the inside of my thighs dragging them up to the line of my panties before slipping his finger in them and pulled them down my legs, he removes his fingers from my pussy and licked up my slit.

My elbows give way and I lay down “Oh my, Harry.” He continues to lick up and down my cleft and eases two fingers into me, pumping rapidly. “You like that baby?” He whispers.

I lean up again and knot my fingers in his hair, tugging furiously at the roots, he groans against me making me shake against him.

I was not going to last much longer.