chapter twenty-four

The next day Harry and I lay in bed all day. We talk a lot, making up for yesterday's car silence and thankfully our fight wasn't mentioned. I didn't want to even think about it to be perfectly honest. Everything was going so well today and I didn't want the memories of out little disagreement to throw it out.

I did want to know though how Dustin knew. But I was not going to bring it up, if he brought it up I'd speak about it but until I knew he was comfortable I wouldn't be saying anything.

It didn't matter though. Neither of us were being harmed so it wasn't extremely important.

I got my phone and messaged everyone who knew about Harry and I and asked if any of them had mentioned to Dustin that Harry and I were together. I completely trust them, it's mostly my close friends but it doesn't hurt to check I mean you never know.

Harry and I lay naked in bed, its mid-afternoon. Though it's like night all my blinds are shut it's just us tangled with each other in a quiet dark room.

"Harry, babe." I mumble into his arm.

"Yeah baby." His lips join my forehead and he kisses it softly.

"Can you go make me a coffee?" I ask hopefully.

He grumbles and begins to get out of bed. "Only for you my love."

"Ohhh nice bum, you've got there." He looks down and realises he wasn't wearing any pants. He stops and sighs before ignoring me and walking out. I laugh at him.

My phone vibrated on the bedside table. I had a message from Beth.

From Bess- Not from me babe, how are you and Mr Styles anyway? How was the trip?

I reply to her instantly. I hated doing that because it seems like I'm always on my phone when I'm not.

To Bess- We're good it was very good. Loads to tell you! Come over tonight or something! Xx

She too also responded very quickly.

From Bess- Sure, good idea! I'll see you later! Let me know what time you want me to drop by! Xxx

To Beth- Around 7! Xxx

Harry waltzed in with a coffee in each hand, still naked. You could say I was very impressed with the view. He leaned one knee onto the bed and passed me my coffee. He sat next to me our backs resting on the headboard of the bed. We drink our coffees in silence and watched an episode of Pretty Little Lairs that was being replayed on the TV. Harry despised the show and I wasn't a huge fan myself just being here alone with only each other in the peaceful dark though, was wonderful.

"Harry." I trail a line of kisses up his tattooed arm leading up his sharp jawline focusing there for a moment. It was one of my favourite parts of him and he loved it when I payed attention to the area.

I nibble at it, earning a quiet groan from him. Yet he still hasn't answered me. "Harry let's do this." I continue my smothering. I bring my lips to the side of his neck, prepping his skin I let my lips linger on the spot before sucking his skin. Using only the slightest amount of teeth.

"Do what?" He asks amused. Although he pretends to not know what I'm talking about I know he does when he rolls his body and mounts himself on his elbows above me.

Looking at me with upmost sincerity he asks "Are you sure?" I nod furiously, I'm more than sure I want to do this with Harry right now. There hasn't been a better time.

"Yes I want to do this, with you." I run my hands up and down his long arms while his hands play with the ends of my hair which I found comforting. I didn't need to be comforted though. I'm not a Virgin or an innocent little flower.