Stop Teasing Me

Smut ⚠️

Keith's POV

All day today Lance was teasing me to no end. He grabbed my ass, like that's different, but he did it more than usual.

He ran his fingers up and down my spine. He whispered in my ear. I bet you want to know what I did back, huh?

Well, nothing much. Except the fact that I grinded against him whenever I could. I had moaned quietly often too.

Now, here we are. I've pulled Lance aside in a closet to tease him some more.

Smut ⚠️

I had pushed him against the castle walls and chuckled.

"Keith?! What are you doing?" He asked with worry in his eyes. He must have feared that I've gone mad.

Yeah, mad with lust that is.

I drop to my knees and he suddenly gets the memo. He chuckled letting me do whatever I want.

"So loverboy, have you ever done it in a 69 position?" I ask with a keen smirk.

To my udder surprise he nods his head 'no'. With that answer, I chuckle slightly.

"Okay then, I'll show you how I do it. Just let me do all the dirty work. Feel free to cum anywhere." He laughs and nods.

I stand up and push him so he's sitting. You might ask 'Why in a closet?', well, why not?

I slowly give him a strip tease. Bringing my jeans slowly over my ass to show off my bright blue thong. He snorts.

"Red, Blue is my colour, yet it suits you even more then me." I laugh and shush him. I slowly drag my shirt over my head to reveal my bright red bralette.

Lance pulls his pants off of him and his shirt soon after. He lays down on the floor. I sit on top of him, but face away.

I extend my legs and he pulls my thing aside. I hear him mumble "so beautiful" I start blushing. I take his dick out of his boxers.

I give his member a few kitten licks on the tip. I use my hand to massage his balls. I lick the side of his member then I feel something wet insert into me. His tongue.

I instantly moan and take him all into my mouth. He moans, which in turn makes me moan again. It's a chain reaction ok?!

I bob my head up and down feeling the veins along his dick. The room smells entirely of sweat.

"Keith- oh- oh shi..." Lance never finished his sentence. "Yeah, Yeah, take my fucking cock like that you slut. You like being called a slut? Your assholes pretty wet, probably from the slick reaction. One of your kinks is dirty talk, isn't it?"

I nod while still bobbing my head. "Keith I'm going to-" He finishes his sentence by letting go in my mouth.

I roll off of him, have came seconds before. I look back up at him.

"Round two?" I smirk.
"Hell yeah, baby."

6969696969696969696969
MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY WHAT EVER THE HELL YOU CELEBRATE.
This is just a gift for you. It's not well written, and it's rushed. But it's fine. I'm really busy though! Go check out my other stories!
IG: _.ultimateyaoitrash._
Unedited
Word count: 538