12

EMILY'S POV

Wow. That was my only thought really. I crawled out of bed, popped on a shirt that I found on the floor and rubbed my head a little. Letting out a big stretch I turned to face the mirrow and also let out a small chuckle as I saw the dreadful state of my awful hair. I definitley am not looking good this morning. 

ALEX'S POV

Groaning, I halfly opened my eyes. My head was absolutley killing me, I should not have drunk that much. I sat up in my bed and got the sight of the back of a girls head. The girl was wearing my blue lacoste top and some knee socks. Her hair was messy but didn't look bad at all. "Erm, hello?" I asked, very unsure as to who the girl was. She turned around slowly revealing a large smile on her face "Hi Al". 

Oh thank God. It's just Emily. For a second there I thought some random girl from the nightclub came back with me and spent the night. Oh...shit. I remeber. 

"Al, you looked confused. Do you remeber what happened last night? You did message me and asked me to come to the club, I thought it would be okay. I'm so sorry" Emilly shook her head and then placed her head into her hand. I feel awful, she looks so innocent but yet so guilty, even though she's done nothing wrong. I must say she does look great, just in knee socks and my top that I'd had on the night before. "Em, I'm glad last night happened" I smiled at her. Once I had said this she let out a little sigh, probably of relife, and showed me her gorgeous smile. She crawled back into bed and we just layed, quietly, for a minute or two. It was lovely. Just a nice cuddle. After a while I was unsure of whether or not i was supposed to say anything. What could I say? I don't even know what this means for us. Are we together? "What does this mean now then?" I asked. 

"What d'ya mean?" 

"I mean, last night happened so where does that leave us to? Are we together?"

She sat up rather quickly when I asked this "Jesus don't sound too enthusiastic" she said with a sarcastic tone in her voice. 

(AN)

Hey all! 

Another small chapter for you here. 

I'm not sure what to name this little chapter so if anyone has an idea please do send it me (must be some how Arctic Monkeys related). 

It's Christmas tomorrow! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and, if you dont celebrate it, I hope you have a good day anyways. 

Thank you to anyone reading xx