Episode 36: The school part 2

Today's lesson: Sometimes you don't do the crime but you still have to do the time...

Narrator: CRIMES? OBI-WAN KENOBI IS IN PRISON AS HE IS CHARGED WITH "CHILD LABOR" BUT SOMETHING IS BOUND TO HAPPEN TO GET HIM IN EVEN MORE TROUBLE!!!

(in a good guy prison)

(Obi-Wan is locked in a cell and anakin walks up to him)

Anakin: Well i guess your in trouble for once master!

Obi-wan: Yes... laugh all you want but I didn't even need to learn my lesson. Never trust preston! Are you here for a friendly visit or are you here to bail me out?

Anakin: actually i'm taking kids on a field trip.

(face of disappointment)

Obi-wan: Of course you are

Anakin: (turns around) And over here kids is what you call a criminal! Someone who broke the law....

Sun: WOW! Good thing we have junior detectives here!!!!

Anakin: Alright kids come on! (they move on except one)

Some kid: hey! (pokes obi-wan on the nose)

Obi-wan: Stop...

Some kid: WHY should i? Your a prisoner! You don't get a vote!

Obi-wan: Well last i checked your a criminal REESE!!!!

(Reese stands there silent)

Obi-wan: And i happen to know your mother.... Now listen to me carefully... get a petition to get people to vote to let me free. Got it?

Reese: yes anything have mercy!!!!

(Time skip 3 hours later)

(Adams fleet is arriving to a good guy planet near coruscant which has one place of interest... a prison. The one that obi-wan happens to be at....)

Adam: prepare the attack!!!

Tarkus: of course.. I will make the necessary preparations!