Episode 44: File heist part 3

Today's lesson: Sikko mode over Sweet victory... bitch please... (we a little late but who cares)

Narrator:AFTER A LONG HIATUS OF A FEW WEEKS THE WRITER DECIDED TO GET OUT OF HIS LAZY ASS AND CONTINUE TO WRITE WEIRDWARZ AND NOW MERCANAY KELLOGG HAS BEEN CAPTURED AND BEEN CAPTURED AGAIN BY NEGAN WHO NOW HAS TO MAKE A DIFFICULT CHOICE... WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT...???

Negan: i'm not gonna ask again. Wanna join? We got nuka cranberry!!!

Kellogg: sure (lies)

Negan: wow. That was easier than expected. Well shit... now moving on to business... we got a train to catch. But thats in hours from now. What we can do is give you a grand tour of the place...

Kellogg: okay...

(the two start walking as negan pats kellogg's back)

Negan: this right here. Is the cafeteria. And as you can see.. Fat joey is here! Eating a god damn cheese burger when he needs to be on a goddamn diet...

Fat joey: I tried eating a salad ounce. It was terrible... I like burger better...

Negan: we'll get back to that later,.... Come along kellogg...

(they walk forward to what appears to be makeshift prison cells)

Negan: this right here is the brig. We lock up the unworthy who try to rebel against us...

(two of the prisoners walks up in the cell and its bob the tomato and larry the cucumber)

Bob the tomato: what your doing is wrong.

Larry the cucumber: yeah. How about you try being sweet and not so sour for half an hour...

Negan: shut the fuck up you fucking fruits

Larry the cucumber: im a vegetable

Negan: i dont give a rats ass what you identify you queer pickle! i'm gonna FEED ya'll to fat joey!!!

Bob the tomato: wha?

Kellogg: Their actual food?

(negan and two death watch soldiers take the two prisoners to the cafeteria)

Negan: (shoves the tomato and cucumber down) Eat up fat joey.

Fat joey: can I put them in my burger?

Negan: why sure why not!? As long as you lose some goddamn weight...

Larry the cucumber: i'm not a pickle. I'm a cucumber!