9: No one can ever replace you

Chaeyoung's POV

"Jagi let's go" he said and I followed him

I'm still curious why he was so upset. This is the first time I'm seeing him this dissapointed. Something happened for sure. But what??..... Wait. Is it because of me?? But he promised me that he'll only see me as a friend isn't it?? Maybe it's something else. Or is it??.......

"Jiminaah.... Why were you so sad??" I asked holding his hand.

"U-hh It's n-othing" He said looking down at my hand which is currently holding his hand. I immediately let go of his hand when I realized. Both of us are blushing. Wait.... No we are friends...

"You know that I'm the only person who knows whenever you have mood swings right?" I said stating a fact. It's true. Whenever he's smiles I know if he's faking it and whenever he's sad even though the whole room doesn't realize it I'm the one who knows it.

"Well..... It's nothing actually. You don't have to worry about it" He said looking down.

"Jim--" I got cut off by our English teacher. Ughh!!!!
"What are you both doing here?? Go to class this instant" She said and we bowed. This lady is too much to handle nowadays.

She left us and proceeded to her class.

"Jimin... Whatever is bothering you, you can tell me when the time comes. But keep this in mind...
.
.
.
No one can ever replace you" I said making Jimin blush furiously.

"Now come. Let's go to class." I said and started walking. But when I looked at the place beside me I couldn't find him. When I turned back, there he was frozen. His cheeks were bright red and I chuckled at the sight.

"Mr.Tomato please come now or else our teacher is gonna make a tomato soup out of both of us." I said and he immediately went inside the class without turning back. This guy jeongmal 🤦😂