34: Texas and back

Baekhyun's POV

I ran out of the wedding venue and drove my car to the airport in full speed. If she leaves me I'll be devastated. I... Love her. I shouldn't have given up on her. I shouldn't have dated Suzy. I should have listened to her before the wedding. I'm an idiot.

I finally reached the airport and ran inside, scanning through the entire area for her. Where are you Chae ?? Did you leave me already ??

I went to an official asking about the flight timing for Texas.

"Sorry sir but, the flight to Texas already left 5 minutes ago." He said and my heart dropped. So she.... Left me ??

"No, there might be a mistake. Check once again. Please..." I pleaded and already felt tears coming out of my eyes.

"There is nothing more to check sir. I'm sorry." I broke down right there.

How could you leave me Chae ?? Without a word ?? And the last thing I did was not listen to you ?? I hate my life.

Chaeyoung's POV

I got in the flight and tbh I wished that Baekhyun would come and stop me. I waited until the last minute. My heart kept saying he would come. But he didn't.

I'm really stupid. How will he come to me if he doesn't know the fact that I'm leaving and to top it off, he is married now and has a wife. He wouldn't even bother looking for me.

That's it, my Korean life is over.

3 years later

"Chae.... Your Eomma is calling. Here you go." My cousin Tzuyu said passing me the phone.

"Eomma ~~ Bogoshipeo ~~" I said whining like a cute 2 year old.

"Then come home pabo." Eomma said and I thought for a moment.

"Should I ??" I asked her.

"Yes. Your friends miss you like anything and I realized something; They don't need you to enter this house. They consider this house as their first home sometimes. These kids really." I laughed at that.

"I think its time for me to come back. I'm done modelling, its hard sometimes you know." I said and Eomma laughed.

"Why are you quitting ?? You can model right here in Korea. Its a good career you know ??" Eomma suggested and I thought about it for a moment.

"Modelling in Korea it is." Eomma laughed.

"Finally. Come home safe baby." She said and I whined.

"Eomma~~"

"Saranghae." She said.

"Nado." I hung up.

Tzuyu looked up from her laptop.

"So... You're leaving ??" She asked me.

"Yeah I think. I'll miss you pabo." I said and she smiled at that.

"I'll miss you squared pabo." She said and I chuckled.

Time skip

I got out off the plane and breathed in the familiar air of Korea which I missed with all my heart.

I was about to get out of the airport when a crowd of paparazzi ran towards me.

They asked me numerous questions like, modelling, dating life, family, etc; Instead of answering I just smiled.

I got carried, bridal style by someone who was wearing a mask. At first I thought I was being kidnapped. I was about to defend myself but, he placed me inside a limo and got in himself, revealing his face. I immediately hugged him tightly.