24: Meeting each other

Chaeyoung's POV

I went to school with Luhan oppa and Sehun. We reached school and as usual I went to Taekookmin.

"I heard you went out with Taehyung, without me." Jungkook said acting mad.

"I am sorry kook. He said he was bored and I just wanted to go out. I'll buy you something if that will make you feel any better." I offered.

"Already better when you said that sentence." He smiled widely.

"Who's that ??" Jimin asked pointing at Sehun.

"That's Sehun her e-- ow" I kicked Taehyung and quickly clarified.

"He's my cousin. Luhan's brother." I said.

"Oh okay. So let's head to class." Jungkook said dragging us.

At class

"So let's go out tonight ??" Baekhyun asked me. Currently there isn't any teacher and everybody are doing their own business.

"Sure." I said smiling at him.

"I'll pick you up at 7pm. Let's go out for a movie." He said and I nodded.

After sometime, the teacher entered the class and began with the lecturing.

Lunch

Sehun said he wants to meet Baekhyun. God knows for what.

I asked Baekhyun and sehun to come to the rooftop.

Currently they are chatting about something and their faces are thankfully calm. Sehun wouldn't let me listen to their conversation.

Baekhyun's POV

"Never break her heart. Protect her like she is the most precious thing in the world. Don't let other guys touch her. Be nice and polite to her. Don't be rude around her. If she cries because of you consider it as the invitation for your funeral." Sehun is lecturing about taking care of her and tbh I'm kinda scared of this guy.

"Okay I promise. I will take good care of her."

"Good. So you both carry on." Sehun said gesturing both of us.

"Kay bye Hun." We waved him goodbye.

Chaeyoung's POV

"What was that about ??" I asked Baekhyun.

"Nothing. Just telling me to protect you and stuff." He said.

"Oh okay."

"So excited for the date ??" He asked me.

"Yep. Very much excited." I said happily.

"Haha. Pick you up at 7. See ya." He left.

I can't wait for the date. I am sure I will love it.