25: Date with Baek

Chaeyoung's POV

Currently I'm deciding what to wear for the date. I am a tomboyish kind of a person. Which explains the guy friends. So dresses aren't my type but, for this date I'm gonna surprise Baekhyun by wearing a dress. Buhahaa !! I asked my sister Jisoo to lend me her dress. We are about the same size so its okay.

I have nobody to advice me about going on a date because all I have are three air head friends. Kidding, I love them. But they won't be of any help for such situations like this. In situations like this I really wish I had girl friends.

"There, perfect." I said to myself looking at myself in the mirror. Even though I don't wear make up, I decided to wear a little make up today. Its simple but effective.

*knock knock* I heard a knock and opened the door to my room to see Luhan oppa.

"Wow. Is t-that a d-dress ?? M-makeup ??!! Chae, is it really you ??" He asked with mouth wide open and wide eyes.

"Yeah its me pabo." I chuckled.

"My little girl grew up to be a gorgeous young lady." He joked.

"Stop it idiot." I said covering my face to prevent him from seeing me blush.

"BTW Sehun asked me to say good luck. He didn't want yo come see you. I guess he still has those girlfriend thoughts in mind." Luhan oppa said calmly.

"I know its hard for him to get over it. But I know he's trying. I did, so he surely can, oppa. I have faith in him." I said confidently.

"Yeah, I know. He thinks Baekhyun is good for you. He really changed. I knew everything would be fine." He smiled at me.

*ring* The bell rang indicating someone at the door.

"I'll get it. Luhan oppa said running to the door." I followed behind cause I'm done with my makeup and everything.

He opened the door to reveal Baekhyun. I was speechless. He looked absolutely stunning. He wore a black and white suit, his hair perfectly set and his face was glowing. I instantly fell in love.

"C-chae ?? You look absolutely great." He said with wide eyes and great smile.

"You too." He smiled giving me flowers.

"Remember, her curfew is 10.30. Bring her back quickly." Luhan oppa said to Baekhyun.

"Okay hyung. Bye." We waved at Luhan oppa and got in the car.

"Ready ??" Baekhyun asked me with a wide smile. I nodded smiling back.

At the restaurant

The restaurant was fancy but everything including the interior was beautiful. I . love . it But everything looks really expensive.

"Baekhyun-- I mean Baekhyun oppa, this place looks really expen--" he cut me off.

"Its okay. Order anything you like." He said and I nodded.

We didn't talk much while eating. After eating we went to the movie theatre. We went to restaurant a little earlier so that we can reach the theatre after eating.

After reaching at the movie theatre, Baekhyun ordered popcorn and drinks. I went to the ticket counter to buy two tickets.

We sat in our seats. It was a romantic movie. Suddenly I'm nervous. Baekhyun intertwined our hands. After sometime I relaxed. As I was feeling a little tired and sleepy I put my head on Baekhyun's shoulder on accident. Initially I forgot the fact that I came here with Baekhyun. Usually I come here with my brother chanyeol. I do this to him. I forgot it wasn't chanyeol but Baekhyun. I was so embarrassed.

I quickly lifted my head from his shoulder. He didn't take his eyes off the screen but he held my head gently and put it back on his shoulder. I blushed.

After the movie we decided to take a walk at the park. He was really determined to take me to the park. In fact he forced me to go to the park. I don't know what he's planing.

"Chae, I love you." He said and picked a guitar which was oddly there.

Then he started singing :~

It's been said and done
Every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now here's another one
So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible
A sinful, miracle, lyrical
You've saved my life again
And I want you to know baby

I, I love you like a love song, baby

And I keep hitting re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat

I, I love you like a love song, baby

And I keep hitting re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat

Constantly, boy you play through my mind like a symphony
There's no way to describe what you do to me
You just do to me, what you do
And it feels like I've been rescued
I've been set free
I am hypnotized by your destiny
You are magical, lyrical, beautiful
You are and I want you to know baby

I, I love you like a love song, baby

And I keep hitting re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat

I, I love you like a (love song baby) love song, baby
I, I love you (I love you, I love you) like a love song, baby

And I keep hitting re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat (like a love song)

No one compares
You stand alone, to every record I own
Music to my heart that's what you are
A song that goes on and on

I, I love you like a love song, baby

And I keep hitting re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat

I, I love you like a love song, baby

I love you like a love song
.
.
.
He finished singing and I immediately hugged him tightly. I love this guy a lot.

"You have a beautiful voice oppa." I said pulling away.

"Thank you but, that's not my question." He knelt to the ground holding my hand and said "Park Chaeyoung, will you be my girlfriend ??"

_______________________________________________________________

Finally !! This is a very lengthy chapter, hope you like it.

I'm pretty sure chae will say yes but maybe she won't. What do you think ??

Find out what happens in the next chapter.

Vote/Comment/Follow 💕