20: Him.

Chaeyoung's POV

He kissed me. I was frozen, but slowly I closed my eyes and responded to the kiss. After few minutes we slowly let go of each other to catch our breath.

I was so embarrassed to look at him because I was so red. He was red too and he looked so cute. It was so awkward because nobody dared to speak. Our breathing Was The only thing that was heard.

"I... I know I hurted you and I don't know if I have the right to ask you this." He started. I just looked at him waiting for him to continue.

"Park Chaeyoung...... I loved you from the moment I saw you. You are the only girl I was ever interested in. So many boys like you. I can't blame them because you're perfect. I get jealous whenever I see a boy around you and angry whenever you get close to them. I didn't know what was wrong with me. Whenever I see you my heart beats so fast. No girl has ever done that to me. I just figured out recently that I love you. No I loved you all this time. Sorry for being mad at you. Please forgive me." He said and I was shocked. That bacon really liked me all this time??

"Baekhyun.... You saved me. I forgave you a long time ago." I said which made him smile.

"Thank you. There is one more thing I would like to ask." He said and he looked nervous.

"Go on." I said.

"Ca-n I court you??" Did he just ask me that?? Am I dreaming??

"N-ne" I said and he suddenly hugged me.

"I love you Youngie." He said happily.

"I....may or may not love you bacon." I joked and I'm sure he will kill me now.

"Call me B-A-E-K-H-Y-U-N O-P-P-A. And you will love me. Soon.... " He said.

"Ok. Good luck with that. Will you send me home now." I said looking outside the window because I'm blushing like crazy.

"Kay. Btw your face looks like a tomato." He joked and I blushed more.

"Stop it baco-- Baekhyun oppa." I said and now he is blushing. He looks so adorable tho.

"Now who is the tomato huh??" I teased him.

"Fine. Let's go."

He dropped me home and I was about to enter inside when he stopped me.

"What is it oppa??" I asked.

"Will you go out with me tomorrow??" He asked looking directly into my eyes which gave me goosebumps.

"Yeah sure. Call me later." (A/N: Call me baby 🤗😂)

"Okay. Bye." I don't know what I was thinking but I just did what my mind asked me to do.
.
.
.
I kissed his cheek. He blushed like crazy and I was embarrassed.

"Goodnight." I said quickly and was about to go back inside when he pulled me into a kiss. It was kind-of a peck, but I blushed anyway.

"Good night and dream about me" He whispered in my ear with his deep voice. It gave me goosebumps.

As I entered the house smiling I realized that I will be dead in a few minutes.

"Where were you and who was that??"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who will that be?? 
Do you think Baekhyun and Chaeyoung will end up together??
Please vote and comment for the next chapter ♥