26: You're mine

Chaeyoung's POV

"Park Chaeyoung, will you be my girlfriend ??" I really couldn't believe my ears. The words I wished to hear from Baekhyun. My eyes started tearing up.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. What took you so long paboya ??" I joked wiping my tears.

He smiled widely, getting up from his position. He didn't say anything. Instead he carried me bridal style and connected or lips. Then we separated.

Still holding me he said more like whispering, "I love you so much. Park Chaeyoung, you have no idea what you do to me. I think about you every morning when I open my eyes, I think about you every evening when I turn off the lights. You are that precious and important to my heart." He said and the tears which left me a while ago came back.

I never knew that this guy loved me this much. I wanted to say how much he meant to me too but, the words did not come out. I am literally speechless.

He gently put me down and wiped my tears away.

"I.... I love you too byun, so so much." I hugged him tightly.

"I love you more though." He said having that cheeky smile on his face.

"Not true, I love you more." I said smiling back. "So, Are we a.... you know..... Couple ??" I asked shyly. Dunno why I'm shy. Wait I do, it because he is staring right into my eyes.

"Yep. I am yours and..... " He paused and looked into my eyes making my face red again.

"......You're mine"