29: Done

Baekhyun's POV (A/N : Surprise !!😂)

I ran out of the rooftop as I got a message again. I checked my phone to see a new message from her. Why the heck does she have to ruin my life so much ?? Ugh !! I replied back even though I felt like throwing the phone at the wall. Well I almost forgot to mention, the 'her' I'm talking about is my mother.

Message

Bold - Baekhyun
Italics - Eomma

'Baekhyun ah.... Come back home quickly. Today, you have to go on a date with Suzy.'

Again almost forgot to mention,

Bae Suzy : My mother's dream daughter in law. Yeah, she wants both of us to get married. At first it was just the part of a contract for my parents company but, now after seeing her she wants me to marry Suzy even though the contract was cancelled 3 months ago. She wouldn't listen and continue praising her like her own daughter. I have to let my mom know about Chae soon but, I am 100% sure that she will ask me to break up with her. Chae is my only happiness now.

'Eomma.... Wae ??'

'Byun Baekhyun, don't even think about not going with her. She is my daughter in law.'

'Eomma we didn't even marry. Its pure torture. I'm the one who should decide, who my wife would be. I'm the one marrying, not you.'

'Baek, I will give you 20 minutes to get here. Get ready and take the girl with you. FYI, in this family I make my own decisions. Whether you like it or not.' The award for the best mother in the world goes to my mom. (Note the sarcasm.)

'Yeah whatever.'

'Great, love you darling. See ya.'

Love you too Eomma. I sighed. I hate my life.

Chaeyoung's POV

We are at the mall right now. Me and the other three dorks. They are very happy cuz I decided to let them go play in the arcade rather than sitting in the corner of a shop while watching me buy stuff. Its kinda cruel but, I love it. But then today I thought, let them enjoy.

Jungkook and Taehyung were having a blast while Jimin and I sat in a corner laughing at the two nincompoops. Today I was really happy cuz Jimin was sincerely smiling and had that best friend behaviour that i kinda missed. He also called me jagi once in while. Everything was back to normal.

As Jungkook and Taehyung finished playing their games, we decided to go eat something. I am starving.

We ordered the food and when the order was ready, Jimin left to go take it. Me as me, decided to go help him and Taekook as them decided not to even bother looking at us.

As I came back with the food to the table, Taekook started eating their food like they haven't eaten in years.

Jimin started eating too but I wanted a tissue so, I left the table again to take one. While taking it, another hand came behind me trying to take the same tissue. I turned around to see someone I never ever expected to even see here.

"Baek, what are you doing here ?? Didn't you tell me that you were kinda busy ??" I asked him kinda sadly as he lied to me.

"I uh--" Baekhyun was about to say something when he was cut off.

"Baek oppa.... Palli, I'm hungry" My mind went completely blank. The boyfriend that I trusted with all my heart was standing right there with a girl. Not any ordinary girl, she was pretty. Wasn't I enough for him ?? Was this whole dating thing a prank ?? I felt tears coming out and I was damn sure that I will break down any minute now.

"Chae, its not what it looks lik--" I cut him off.

"Who are you ??" I asked her coldly. She wasn't bothered tho.

"I'm Bae Suzy. This big guy's fiancé. Isn't it honey ??" She said giggling at Baekhyun. Baekhyun was frozen at the place.

"What's going on here ?? Wait.... Who is that girl Byun ??" Taehyung asked seeing a girl clinging on Baekhyun's arm.

"Chae, why the heck are you crying ?? WTF--" Taehyung closed Jungkook's mouth so that he wouldn't curse but, wrong timing.

Jimin was awfully quiet. He was turning red cuz he was clearly boiling with anger. He closed his fists and clenched his teeth. I thought he would kill Baekhyun but, he suddenly hugged me.

"Shh.... Gwenchana.... We are all here for you. This guy is not worth it alright ??" Jimin tried comforting me while Baekhyun was about to start explaining.

"No need. I don't wanna hear anything. Just.... Don't talk to me ever again. We are done."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am sorry but, I had to.
Not the end tho.

Vote/comment/follow