An introduction.

"Mei...Mei are you awake..?" "A voice....what is it. What do you want? Why are you talking to me?" Mei slowly starts to open her eyes. "To..BRIGHT?!??" She screams and jumps out of the chair she was sitting in. Everyone in her class was staring at her. "Aha.." Mei says pretending nothing happened as sunk back down into her seat."excuse me Mei-San. I would like to have a word with you after class." Says her teacher staring at her angrily. "You were sleeping again." A voice says behind her. Mei spins around, it was Nanami. "Psst..PSST?!" She says trying not to bring any attention to herself. "Nanami... Can you please wait for me after class..?" Mei whispers. "Sorry no can do.. I have to do a quick errand for the debating club. Maybe next time?" "But you always say that?" Mei whispers back to her.

"My name is Mei Kawani and I am a cross academy day class student. My class number is 3-a and I'm a junior. I'm not the most interesting student in my grade but well this is just how my life goes. I've recently been asked to join a club these past few weeks. And I'm thinking about signing up for these school guardian thing. I'm not sure what you have to do but it sounds really interesting and I could maybe meet some people? I recently heard that class 2-c has both of the members in the club and there names are Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu."

After class

"Now Mei, I cannot allow you to keep sleeping though all of my classes it's bad enough that you have been getting bad grades." "Yes sir, I'm sorry sir." Mei says as formally as possible. "Now please head back to your dorm then." Mei walks back to the girls dorms slowly. But then stops and looks in a corner. Someone was sitting there freaking out. "Umm.. Hey are you okay?" Mei says awkwardly. The person looks up at her, it was Zero Kiryu "tch it's nothing. Just leave me alone!" Zero says in a loud voice. Mei steps back a little. "Well.. You don't look alright. Do you want me to take you to the nurse?" Mei says holding the bottom of her skirt. "I SAID JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Zero yells as he looks up at her. She noticed the colour of his eyes where blood red and he appeared to have fangs. Mei stood there, she started to tremble and took another step back but tripped over her foot and landed on the floor. "U-um.." She stuttered.

Then all of a sudden Headmaster Cross stepped out of his office. "Zero!" He said holding a glass of water and walked straight past Mei not even realising she was on the floor. "Here drink this." "I don't need those stupid blood tablets!?" Zero says angrily looking at Mei. "OH?!? Mei Kawani?! What are you doing here! You need to do back to your dorm right away!" The headmaster says in a odd voice.

Mei stood up and walked to her dorm trembling. "She saw it." Zero says looking at the floor. "She saw what I was.." "Did she? We will have to erase her memories of this night.." The headmaster said uncertainly. Mei could hear what they were saying "HEY. I do not want my memories to be erased" Mei realised what she just said and who she just said it to. Zero stood up and put his hands in his pockets and walked into the headmasters office. "Mei.. Please see me in my office tomorrow morning."

With that he headmaster walked into his office also. Mei stood there confused and shocked, she turned are and stumbled back to her dorm and flopped onto her bed. "What the hell was that?" Mei questions to herself. She leaned over and started to untie her plats. Her long dark red hair was all messy now that she had untied it. "I better take off this uniform" she said and did. Mei got into her pyjamas and hopped into bed, thinking about what just happened.