First bite

Kaname was looking at the girls from the moon dormitory.

Yuuki looked up as she saw him looking at them. "Uh. Anyways Mei we have to start going to patrol" said Yuuki as she stood up quickly and walked off towards the moon dorms. "Um sure.." Said Mei slowly standing up and walking in the opposite direction.

Mei is now standing on the moon dorms brick wall with a huge old fashioned gate leading to the moon dormitories.

"Hmm" Mei said annoyed "this is so boring.- Oh Zero.. Heeey.." Mei said awkwardly as she was Zero walking her way. "You don't have to pretend like it didn't happen.." Zero said casually. "Oh.. Okay." Said Mei jumping of the wall and landing on the grass. "So Zero your not looking for blood or anything are you.." Said Mei smirking. "No. Just shoosh." Said Zero looking at her. "Haha really shoosh? That's something you don't really say." Smiled Mei. "Hey Zero..? Um.. What does my blood taste like.." Said Mei trying to bring up the time he drank her blood. "I don't want to talk about it.." Zero mumbled. "I would also watch your back." He said walking up towards Mei.

Yuuki is with Kaname inside a night classroom.

"What's going on.." Yuuki asked concerned "you keep watching Mei strangely." Yuuki said looking at Kaname. "You will have to wait and see.." Said Kaname concerned. "Mei has a really fast instinct that she realised we are vampires.." "What's that got to do with you watching her weirdly.." Said Yuuki annoyed. "I think she is apart of the vampire hunter sociality.." Said Kaname. "She must have a connection to the Kiryu's of some sort.."