Yumi's farwell

"Mei sounds really dangerous when she is ready to drink blood" thought Yumi sitting in maths class while flicking her pencil around. "I'll be leaving later on tonight won't i.." Sighed Yumi as she looked up at the clock.

*bell rings for end of school*

Over in headmasters lounge

"Mid..year..formal.." Said Mei repeating herself as her head spun while sitting on the couch with Yuuki "what are you so worried about?" Laughed Yuuki looking at how silly Mei was acting. "Mid...year-" "can you stop saying that." Mumbled Zero who was sitting at table looking over at them. "Sorry." Said Mei quickly as she snapped out of it. "That was fast" smiled Yuuki "why aren't yous getting ready for patrol?" Smiled Yumi walking into the room. "Would if be okay if I joined in as well? I was thinking we could go in pairs?" Said Yumi looking over at Yuuki "it has been awhile since you have so sure!" Said Yuuki putting her thumb up.

"I wanna partner up with Yumi!" Shouted Yuuki as she shot up and made her way over to Yumi and clutched her arm. "So that means Mei and Zero are partners" smiled Yumi as Yuuki let go and ran down the hall to get everyone arm bands. "w-what.." Mumbled Mei as she looked over at him and blushed. "here you go." Said Yuuki smiling at Mei "I hope you can sort things out with zero during this time." Whispered Yuuki giving Mei a wink then gave Zero and Yumi their Arm bands.

"LETS GOO PATROLLING~!" Exclaimed Yumi and Yuuki as they ran over to the window and randomly jump out of it together. "How can they.." Mei stopped as she stared over at the window confused. "Well let's go going." Said Zero walking out the door. "Right.." Replied Mei following him.

moon dorm gates
( it's been awhile since I've done this scene )

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Yelled Mei as she pushed half of the day class girls way from the gate. "KYA KYA KYA!" said the girls as more swarmed to the gate "I SAID... GET OUT OF THE WAY!!" Yelled Mei as she pushed them all over again. "Wow.. Mei seems kinda angry don't you think?" Said Yuuki looking over at Zero who was doing the same thing as Mei "nah.. She's just being zero at the moment" said Yumi pushed back some girls.

"Why am I here? I should be going to class with them right now.." Said Mei as the gates opened and the night class dawdled out. "Can they walked any faster.." Said Mei under her breath.

A strange shock went through Mei's body and then suddenly mei found herself breathing heavily "argh.." Said Mei as she bent down and clutched her stomach as small amount drool came out of her mouth. Zero scoped the area and saw someone on the ground. "Hey what do you think your-" said Zero stopping noticing that It was Mei.

As Mei heard him speak looked up at him and stared at him with tears in her vampire red eyes "zero.. Help me" she huffed as her fingered dug into the concert "GET ME AWAY FROM HERE!" She yelled at him. zero grabbed her by her waist and thrown her over his shoulder "Yuuki! I have to go!" He yelled at Yuuki as he ran off into the night class gates and straight towards the dorm.

Zero pushed open the night class doors and laid her out on a couch close by. As he did that Mei grabbed his hand tightly and pulled him back and grabbed onto his hair and dug her fangs into his neck and drank down his blood. "MEI, THATS ENOUGH! He yelled. Mei started feeling satisfied and slowly pulled herself away from zeros neck and stared him in the eyes as they looked at each other face to face.

Mei leaned forward and gave him a passionate kiss as he was over her then released as she loosened her grip on zero. "Thank you..." Huffed Mei as she sat up and looked at zero sitting at the edge of the couch. "I'll pay you back.." Said Mei leaning on him while putting her head on his shoulder. "I love you-" Mei stopped as she realised what she said, as she said that Zero reached over and held her hand. "I think I still like you a small bit.." Mumbled Zero as he looks away because he realised he was blushing.

After the day class girls tried getting to see the night class Yuuki and Yumi made their way over to the night class dorms.

"Yumi and Yuuki are coming.." Said Mei as she started to move "you can stay there if you want.." Mumbled Zero still blushing a small bit as did mei. As he said that Yuuki and Yumi opened the night class dorm and found Mei and Zero sitting REALLY close to each other "UHHHHH...." said Yuuki and Yumi staring at them both. mei jolted up and removed herself from the situation "heeey guys what's up?" Said Mei walking over to them. "Uh.. Mei you go at little blood on your chin.." Whispered Yuuki to Mei "Uhh.." Said replied wiping the blood away "Yumi.. How's patrolling.." She said trying to Change the subject. "Did you just..-" said Yumi staring at Mei then Zero then Mei again.

"N-n-no.." Said Mei not knowing what Yumi was going to say "oh.. Would you look at the time. I should probably get to class since.. I'm..in the night class.." Said Mei darting up the stairs to her dorm. "Mei headmaster said you don't have to go because Yumi is leaving soon so we can say goodbye to her because she has to go back to the vampire hunters headquarters.." Said Yuuki "oh.." Said Mei walking down the stairs and back towards the girls. "Let's..go then"

Lounge room 9:39pm
"it was so nice of you to have time to come down at see us again!" Said Yuuki smiling at Yumi "Awh thank you so much..!" Said Yumi giving Yuuki a hug. "i hope you finish your training soon, have a safe trip back.." Said zero giving her a faint smile leaning up against a wall like usual. "i will try my hardest!" Replied Yumi giving him a hug. "I wish you the very best and hope you come visit again" said Mei smiling at Yumi "thank you.." Replied Yumi with tears in her eyes and gave Mei a hug "you should probably go to the mid year formal with him now.." Whispered Yumi into Mei's ear

"YUUUUMII~!" Cried Headmaster as a waterfall of tears poured out of his eyes.. As he ran over to Yumi and hugged her tightly. "Goodbye father.. I'll see you at the headquarters.." Hugging him back as she let go and head to the door. "BYE!! Have fun at the mid year formal" said Yumi waving as she left the academy.

"Well since you two are going together I'll have to go ask Kaname won't i.." Sighed Yuuki as she looked at Zero then Mei "sooo whatdidyas doo?" Said Yuuki getting up in Mei's face. "I'll talk about it later" said Mei blushing "I need to go outside.. For abit And continue patrolling.." Said Mei extremely pink as she walked over to the window "this is the YUUKI CROSS move" as she jumped out of the window and landed a perfect 10/10.

"I think I..-" sighed Zero

Thank you so much vampireknightyuki for letting me use Yumi Cross in my Stories I can't wait to see what Mei will be doing in your book! Next chapter will be out around the 18th.. :) im really busy so maybe the 20th? I dunno it happens when it happens.