The Night class students

Classes have finished and Yuuki is taking Mei over to the Night class.

"Hurry up Mei!" Said Yuuki as she pulled on Mei's arm as they get to the gate Mei stops walking "are you sure I'm allowed I'm here?" Said Mei nervously "yeah it'll be fine" yuuki said smiling at her. "Now then let's go!" As the girls walked though the gate the night class dorms door opened and Aido's head peeked out. "Aido.? What are you doing?" Questioned Yuuki "Yuuki-sama.. Are you hear to speak with Kaname-sama?" said Aido annoyed at the fact he has to add -sama to Yuuki's name. "No I haven't, today I'm going to be introducing Mei to all of the night class students." Said Yuuki "you what...?" Said Aido confused "aido let them in" said a voice as aido opened the door the person who spoke appeared to be Kaname. "Kaname..!" Exclaimed Yuuki giving him a kiss on the cheek. Mei crumpled up as she saw Yuuki do that "Ughh that's so gross and weird" Mei thought to herself. "Please come in" said Kaname to both of the girls.

Yuuki and Mei are inside the Night class dorms.

"So what brings you to the night class dorms today Yuuki and Mei?" Kaname asked "I wanted to introduce Mei to some night class students. "Very well then." Smiled Kaname as he sat down on a velvet couch. "Okay Mei ill start with Rima and Senri" as she grabbed Mei's hand and dragged her over to them "what do they want.." Mumbled Rima to Senri "be nice Rima.." Said Senri back to her. "Hey Senri and Rima I just wanted to introduce the new school guardian that will be helping yous walk to your classes safely without any girls chasing after you. This is Mei Kawani" "yo" said Senri with a piece of pocky being waved around his mouth. "Hey.." Said Rima trying to put the pocky inside Senri's mouth. "Yeah..anyways moving on!" Said yuuki. "Have a good day.." Said Mei shyly. "Now you already know Aido and Kain I'll just introduce you to Ruka and Takuma then we are done!" Exclaimed Yuuki. "Yeah we better be quick though cause I have to go do something after this" said Mei quietly as she got dragged toward Ruka who was sitting down. "I wanted to introduce you to a new school guardian.." Said Yuuki awkwardly "okay." Said Ruka in a voice that didn't seem to care. "Uh.. This is Mei Kawani" "nice to meet you.." Ruka said to Mei carelessly. "Yeah you to.." replied Mei. "NOW Takuma, who is probably the most lively vampire in here!" Yelled Yuuki. "Ah! There he is" as Yuuki spotted him reading a book "Takuma hey!" Smiled Yuuki "oh hi Yuuki is this the new school guardian? Thank you for helping out the night class" said Takuma sweetly. "It's fine" smiled Mei. "Anyways Night class we will be leaving now! Goodbye!" Said Yuuki as the girls walked out the door. "Okay go rush off to Zero now.." Said Yuuki "what!?" Mei replied "who said I was gunna see Zero!?" "zero said he wanted to talk to you.." Said Yuuki "oh...ahaha" said Mei back to her. "I'll see you on patrol seeya!" Said Mei as she started running toward the day class dorms. "Wait Mei!" Said Yuuki running after her "do you trust me?" "Where did this come from?" Asked Mei confused "it's just you kept hiding the fact that Zero is drinking your blood.." Said Yuuki "you know I'm a vampire to so I can smell your blood.." Said Yuuki "oh.. I'm really sorry, it's kinda awkward after he drinks my blood and I can't just causally say 'oh don't worry! Zero is just drinking my blood~' I will tell you at other times okay.." Said Mei. "Alright" smiled Yuuki "anyways I gotta go!" Said Mei starting to run off again.