THE RETURN!!

2 years later
"I'm coming back for you Yuuki and Zero.."

Mei Kawani is now 18 years and will be finally going back to Cross Academy where all of the drama started. When she became a guardian... Made friends.. Fell in love.. And became a Trueblood.

"It's time.." Said Mei standing at the Cross Academy gates wearing her Black uniform. "Let's go.." As she walked through the gates and towards the school. At this time in was lunch break and many day class students were mumbling to each other as she walked past them. "Who is that?" "She looks really mature..." "She's kind of pretty though don't you think?"

Mei kept walking straight towards the building in front of her for inside was the headmasters office. "Hmm those memories." She thought as she stormed through the hallway. There she was... Standing in front of the headmasters door to the office.

Mei looked down at the door handle then paused thinking about who else would be in there. "I wonder if Yuuki and Zero are in there, I wonder if they will remember me." Said Mei in a stiff tone as she put her hand in the handle then turned and opened the door.

"Good Morning Sir! I am the transfer student for the day studies." Said Mei in a strong voice as she bowed.

Mei's p.o.v.
"I have recently been put into a proper family.. I care for them so much.. My hair style has changed a bit, Its more straighter then it use to be.. And I've also learnt to get along with a fringe. Also my last name has been changed.. To Takane.."

"My name is Mei Takane How do you do?" Said Mei smiling at the headmaster remembering his weird side he only shows to Yuuki, Zero and herself.. "Hello there Takane-san, transfer student" with a slight smile "I am very happy to welcome you to Cross Academy and I hope you study hard in your last year. "Have you forgotten about me so easily headmaster..." "Now then I'll get my lovely daughter to give you a tour around the school and show you to your dorm." "Eh?" Said Mei with a strange expression on her face. "Yuuki! The new transfer student is here~!" He calls out down the hall as a door opened with a girl running out and stopping as she reached the office.

"Why hello there...!" Exclaimed Yuuki smiling at Mei. Mei stood there surprised how much older Yuuki looked but still had the childish act. "Hello." Said Mei smiling back to her "Yuuki this is Mei Takane please show her around the school and to her dorm" said headmaster. "Sure headmaster!" Smiled Yuuki leading Mei out of the office. "It's class right now so it will be a lot more easier for me to show you around.." Said Yuuki walking down the hall "mei.. That's a really nice name you have there.." "Oh haha you think so? Thank you !" Said Mei cheerfully

8 minutes later of walking around the school
"I'm sure I can mange my way around the school and to my dorm" said Mei to Yuuki. "But..I haven't given you the full tour?" Said Yuuki surprised "it's fine thank you for showing me this much" said Mei walking off.

"Hmmff.. She has a strange vibe coming off her.. She reminds me of someone..." Sighed Yuuki as she walked the opposite direction.