Kiss then bite

Today yuuki and Mei are giving maria a tour around the school.
"Hmmm this is so boring!" Exclaimed maria walking next to Mei closely "so Mei.. How do you feel about being a Legendary Trueblood" smirked Maria waiting for her reply "well.. I still don't know much about myself so I don't know how to answer that question.." Said Mei walking faster.
10 minutes later
"And that is the end of the tour!" Exclaimed yuuki opening to door to the night dorms. When the 3 girls walked back in they were all getting stared at by the other night class students. "Maria I'm going to be putting Takuma in charge of you now, is that alright?" Said Kaname looking over at the girls. "Huh!? Me?" Said Takuma surprised. "Can you show me whose dorm is whose?" Asked Maria running up to him and grabbing his hand. "U-Uhh...sure.." Replied Takuma getting dragged up the stairs.
"Where's Zero at?" Questioned Mei as she walked up the stairs towards the bedrooms. Mei walked down the hall to Zeros room and stood in front of the door and knocked. "zero? You in there?" Said Mei quietly. Mei slowly reached down to the door handle and turned it, opening the door. Mei's head peeked though the door to find Zero laying in his bed asleep. Mei didn't know what she was doing but walked over to him and sat on the edge of his bed. She looked over to find his blankets were not on properly and went to go fix them..
Mei lifted up the blankets as stealthy as could be. As she lifted it up she noticed Zero wasn't wearing a shirt... "Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap!?!" Said Mei in her mind as she turned pink.. "Why wouldn't he where a shirt to bed!?! I can't do this.. I can't..!" Thought Mei trying to put to blanket on his with out him waking up. "But... He does have a good body.." Thought Mei while smirking.
"Wait!? Why am I thinking of this!?!" Thought Mei leaning over him to tuck the blanket in on the other side. "This...is...so awkward.." Mumbled Mei realising she
talked.
Suddenly she felt something small biting the side of her leg "Gahh!?!?!?" Yelled Mei falling on to Zero (with his shirt off) automatically waking him up. "ahhh!??!?!" Screamed Mei jumping off him and backing over to his door, sitting down against it.
Downstairs
"What was that?" Said ruka looking at the the night class students "Ah... Probably one of my fans waiting for me at the front gate!" Said Aido
Back in Zeros room
"I am.. SOO SORRY!?" Said Mei trying not to look at zero because she was bright red. "What are you doing in here Mei..?" Zero sitting up and yawning "I-I-i was j-just-" said Mei stuttering a bunch "g-going to tell Y-you that.. There's... A... U-m.. N-n-new student" said Mei trying to keep her eyes on the floor. "Maybe knock next time or something" said zero looking at Mei "come here.." Said zero
"W-what!?!??" Exclaimed Mei still pink "just do it." Said zero in a normal tone "Put a shirt on first?!?!" Exclaimed Mei "fine." Said zero causally standing up and getting a shirt on. "Now come here." "B-but." Said Mei worried as she stood up and walked over to him and sat away from him.
"What is it.." Mumbled Mei worried. Zero leaned towards her and looked at her with sad eyes then went in and kissed her. Mei sat there with her eyes wide open "what is he doing.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING ZERO!?" Yelled Mei In her head. As he leaned out he whispered "I'm sorry about this.." And pinned her down and bit into her neck "zero!? We don't know what will happen if you drink my blood!?" Yelled Mei squirming around to get his attention. "Zero... Please stop.." Said Mei starting to tear up. As zero looked up at her he noticed she was starting to cry and suddenly push himself away from her.