Vampire information

It is 7:15am and Mei is in the headmaster's office with Yuuki and Zero sitting down eating breakfast.

"So..." Yuuki said awkwardly trying to start a conversation though dead silence. "It's going to be your first time helping us guard the night class as they walk to their classes.." Mei nodded. "Has your bite marks healed up from Aido yet?" Questioned Yuuki. Zero look towards Mei as her eyes widened "it needs a few more days.." Said Mei trying to make up an excuse. "Oh I see.." Said yuuki finishing off her piece of toast. "Um Yuuki.. Zero.. Can I ask you two some questions about vampires..?" Mei said looking at her toast. Yuuki and Zero both looked at each other. "Uh..yeah sure.." Said Zero looking at Mei.

"Well a while ago Zero said Kaname was your 'lover' but I thought Kaname said you and him are siblings..what did Zero mean by that..?" Zero slumped in his chair. "Oh. Aha about that.. Yes me and Kaname are siblings but it is also perfectly fine if we are 'lovers' or a couple.. If Kaname wanted we could get married and that would be perfectly find in vampire sociality. "Are you serious..?" Mei said kinda grossed out. "Don't you find it weird that he's your brother...?" Asked Mei. "I did at first but now since ive been a pureblood vampire for quite some time now I have gotten use to it.." Replied Yuuki.

"Pureblood vampire? What's is that...?" Said Mei. "Ah.. Here we go." Said Zero already annoyed. "Well that's the type of vampire I am. There are 5 types of vampires and only one type of vampire can turn humans into vampires.." Said Yuuki acting serious. "What? There are vampires that can turn humans into vampires!? Exclaimed Mei. "Yes.. And Kaname and I are the type of vampires that can do that.. We are the first vampires on a ranked chart. All of the other vampires in this school are Aristocrats. Aristocrats are the second vampires right after us. Most of the aristocrats have special powers.. Then there are the common vampires, ex-human vampires and.. Level E's which are former humans that have been turned into vampires by purebloods." Zero looked away as Yuuki said that. "Level e, E standing for the word end are vampires that will usually end their life after losing control of themselves.." Mei looked at Yuuki surprised. "Mei...Zero is one of those types of vampires.. He is level E.." Mei looked towards Zero who was trying to act causal..

"He's has been suffering the transformation of turning into a vampire for 4 years.. He's as also attempted-" "shut up YUUKI?!!?" Yelled Zero annoyed. "Sorry Zero.." Yuuki said quietly. "She doesn't need to know much about that.." Said Zero annoyed. "Uh...anyways it's time to head to our classes.." Said Yuuki. "Yeah.." Said Mei looking at Zero as she stood up and walked out the door with Yuuki and Zero following behind them.