Dress shopping with Yuuki

Heh.. Well as you can see I finished this chapter within a day and I've also almost finished the mid year formal one as well who would of known I could do that.. \(////)\ this book will be finishing up soon so once I make my book 2 it would be solo great if you guys could continue reading my stories because I love you all so much even tho I have around 40 followers but that means the less people the more love right..? Right? Heh well anyways enjoy the chapter~
also it would be great to talk to some of yous so if you wanna have a chat with me you should go ahead and kik me: quiet_tia *^*

"You look really pretty in that one Mei!" Said Yuuki staring at a Mei with stars in her eyes "you think so?" Replied Mei who was wearing a long tight blue dress with bits of darker blue lace sewed on to it. "Mmm it doesn't feel comfortable though.." Sighed Mei "why do I have to even try on dresses anyway.." Mumbled Mei as he started giving Yuuki a bored face then slouched.

"Hey! I have an idea.. We should wear opposite coloured dresses! since I'm wearing a white one Kaname picked out for me you should wear black!" Exclaimed Yuuki jumping up from her chair as ran around the the shop scanning for a nice black dress. "But uh.. I sorta wanted to wear a navy blue coloured dress." Said Mei looking over at yuuki. "well..I guess navy can work as well" smiled Yuuki looking down at the rack and pulled out a navy dress?

"How'd you find that?" Said Mei walking over to Yuuki holding a huge puffy dress with silver sequins around the 'boob' part (I honestly don't know much about dresses (^^;; "it looks like a wedding dress don't cha think?" Said Yuuki smiling at Mei "you would look beautiful in it" said Yuuki handing her the dress "I dunno if I wanna-" "just try it on!!" Said Yuuki pushing Mei into the change rooms.

Yuuki heard the lock unlock and out came Mei is a beautiful navy blue strapless 'wedding dress' "Meii~! You look so pretty..! Only if you had your hair nicely done and you'd look like a princess!" Exclaimed Yuuki "I think it's a bit to much for me.. Also I don't know about this dress.." Sighed Mei looking at herself in the mirror.

"If you wear it I'll pay half?" Said Yuuki standing up and getting out a credit card. "Waahh!?" No way it cost $600 dollars?!?" Said Mei backing away from Yuuki smiling at her creepily. "You can pay me back another time then" replied Yuuki walking up to the counter. "But I-" "excuse me miss, my friend over there would like to but that dress she's wearing" "oh? It's a good thing you can in today then" smiled the shop owner "theres 50% off everything in this shop because I'm moving the shop" said the lady "really!?!" Exclaimed Yuuki "Mei did ya hear that! 50% off!" Yuuki shout at Mei who was getting changed back into her daggy clothes.

"What was that?" Said Mei stepping out holding the dress in her arm folded. "I'll pay 200 and you pay the rest! here you go miss" said Yuuuki holding out her credit card then typing her PIN number in. "Ughh.. Whatever.." Smiled Mei walking up and doing the same after yuuki.

Back at Cross Acadamy - Yuuki and Mei's Dorm

"I wonder how Zero is going to act when he sees you in that!" Smiled Yuuki looking over at Mwi who was hanging the dress up. "Well uh.. Neither one of us has asked each other yet.. He might not even want to go with me" said Mei as she sat down on her bed. "Are you serious!!" Replied Yuuki "well let's just go ask him now!" "wait what?" Said Mei confused as Yuuki dragged her off the bed and down the hallway.

"C-carpet burn.." Said Mei quietly in utter pain being dragged by Yuuki across the carpet towards Zeros room. "Sheesh why'd you drag me?" Said Mei jumping up off the ground with a red mark on her face then faded away. "Zerooooo" said Yuuki opening his door and stepping in Shutting the door behind leaving Mei out. "what are you doing? Replied Zero with his shirt half off as he turned around "u-UH..! MEI WANTS TO GO DANCING WITH YOU! Will you be her date!" Said Yuuki covering her eyes and trying to escape the room. "well I was just gunna go ask her but yeah sure" said Zero changing into a grey shirt.

"Okay then" said Yuuki moving her hand away then running out the door "he...he said yes.." Said Yuuki scarred "Haha what happened?" Smiled Mei patting Yuuki on the back "He as getting dressed that's what happened!?" Said Yuuki speed walking off "see you in 2 hours" yelled Mei to Yuuki "yeah so you can put that pretty dress on!" Smiled Yuuki walking to Kaname's room.