Memories

Night- Mei has a night off patrolling. She is in her dorm asleep

Mei keeps tossing and turning during her sleep. "I will find you... And I will drink every drop of blood in that little body of yours.. Since you are a true blood." Said the man with the different coloured eyes in her mind. "...true..blood.." Said Mei in her sleep. As Mei remembered that she immediately woke up sweating. "Was that.. A memory of that night?" Said Mei still sweating. "What happened after that.." Said Mei thinking hard "it was 8 years ago.. And I didn't see my parents after that. Where did I go once that scary man talked to me.." Said Mei taking the blanket off her. "What's the... Time?" Said Mei even though there was no one to answer her. "Agh.. It's 6:30am.. I need a shower.." Said Mei annoyed "I guess I could go see Yuuki and Zero in the Headmasters lounge room and ask if I could use the Headmasters bathroom" Mei thought to herself. As soon as she thought of that she slowly crawled out of bed and will over to her closet and pulled out her day class uniform and put it in a bag. Mei looked at her table and stared at her arm band. "Okay I guess I should get going.." Says Mei walking out off her room.

Mei is standing in front of the Headmaster's door into the lounge room.

Mei could hear Zero and Yuuki talking "Yuuki I haven't told you this before but when I was bitten by Shizuka and she left with Ichiru.. Someone else was there after she left.. I don't know who it was but it was a girl. I remember her stroking my hair.. And saying 'it's going to be alright' as I fell unconscious." Said Zero "why are you telling me this right now?" Said Yuuki confused "it's just- don't worry about it.." Mumbled Zero going back to his usual self. "I'm going to go use the shower.." Said Zero. "Knock knock" said Mei as she walked in with the bag in her arms. "Uh.. Is it okay if I could use the Headmaster's bathroom. The girls bathroom doesn't work till 7am.." Said Mei "yeah sure, I'm surprised your awake" said Yuuki. "It's just down the hallway. Zero is in there so you might wanna knock" smiled Yuuki. "Uh.. Okay.." Said Mei as she walked down the hallway. Mei stood in front of the door and knocked. "Yeah?" Said Zero from the inside. "Um it's Mei could I use the bathroom once your finished?" Asked Mei clutching her bag. "I'm done you can come in.." Mumbled Zero. "Uh.. Are you sure?" Said Mei worried about what would happen if she walked in. "It's fine." Said Zero "okay.. Then" replied Mei.

Mei opens the door and walked in on Zero who was sitting against the bathroom wall half dressed. "Uh.. Zero.. Shouldn't you button up your shirt.." Mei said trying to cover her blushing. "We are alone now.." Said Zero. "Wait what?" Said Mei walking over to him. Mei sat down against the wall next to Zero "here.." Said Mei and she moved her long redish brown hair out of the way. Zero didn't hesitate and pierced into her skin. As he did that Mei held her hand up and stroked Zeros hair. "It's alright.." Said Mei as Zero stopped drinking. "What did you say..?" Huffed Zero licking the blood off him. "Oh don't worry.." Said Mei "NO. what did you say." Said Zero eager to know. "I just said 'it's alright'.." Said Mei holding her neck. Zero started to think hard "you.. Your the-" "Hey Mei is Zero in their with you?" Asked Yuuki from the outside of the bathroom door. "Uh yeah.. He's just brushing.. His.. His HAIR!" Said Mei trying to think something up. "Oh.. Okay.." Said Yuuki disappointed because she knew Mei was lying. "hurry up then zero, Mei wants to have her shower." As Yuuki said that Zero stood up and buttoned up his shirt and looked at Mei "I need to talk to you later." Said Zero in his usual tone. "Okay.." Said Mei getting ready for her shower.