39. head.cars.bending

It was finally time for the camping trip for Matty's birthday. He had invited everyone: the band, Kat, Alice, Hannah, Wren, Dylan, and Tammy.

"This is going to be an interesting weekend." Kat sighed as she stared at the tent she would be sharing with George. Originally, she had been put with Hannah but then Hannah announced that she had brought a one man tent therefore pieing off Kat. George had then kindly offered to move tents from with Adam, leaving Adam with a two man ten to himself.

"I bought your favourite drinks." George said from inside the tent. Her eyebrows raised in surprise.

"What! Really?" She gasped, kneeling on the floor to look in. He showed the bottles and then held up a finger to his mouth. "Ugh, you're a life saver. I hate camping." She sighed in relief. He chuckled and climbed out of the tent.

"Does anyone actually know what we're doing?" He asked, looking around at people still setting up their tents while others just chatted.

"You bring weed?" She asked, he nodded. "That's what we're doing then." She nodded over to the fire that Hann had started and he nodded.

Kat sat on a stump, dragging one next to her for George as he jogged over with the stash. She had one of Matty's jumpers on but she had had it so long that she didn't realise it was his; he did though.

Matty squinted his eyes at Kat, her hair was up in a bun showing her roots and his jumper hung loosely on her along with a pair of leggings. He had been looking for that jumper for months. Alice was talking to him but he wanted to know what they were doing, he could see them both looking down at something before Kat got out her lighter. They had weed.

"Hey babe, I'll be back in a bit." He kissed her head, leaving her to put up the rest of the tent. He jogged over to his two friends and grinned down at them.

"What do you want Healy?" George squinted up at him, Matty shrugged.

"What you got there?" He moved his head around as if he was trying to peek a look. George shrugged.

"Matty!" Alice called from across the camp, Kat smiled.

"Your girlfriend's calling you." She grinned cheekily, Matty bit his lip at her smile.

"Come on, I know you've got weed. Just let me have one hit." He begged like a fourteen year old. George chuckled and placed the spliff in his mouth, lighting it right in front of him.

"Matty! Help me!" Alice called again, having a tantrum in front of their droopy tent. George blew out the smoke and passed it to Matty. Matty placed it quickly in his mouth and breathed in.

"Fuck." He breathed out, the smoke flying out with his words. Kat thought he looked fit. "Thanks." He winked before running back to Alice; she didn't look happy.

"I'm just gonna fly through this weekend, how much weed you got?" Kat asked, taking a hit. George shrugged.

"Can always go and pick up some more but I think we've got enough to last three days." He replied as she passed it back to him.

"I dunno. I might have to take a hit every time Matty and Alice do something that makes me want to throw up." They both watched as Alice attempted to put up the tent while Matty just stood there. then, he slapped her ass. George chuckled.

"I think we've got enough to last three hours then." He corrected, Kat groaned and took a big hit of it before rolling her eyes back.

"I'm hungry." She yelled loudly, George put an arm around her and chuckled. Matty watched the pair from across the camp and Alice caught him.