26. please be naked

Matty stood in the airport, a cigarette tucked neatly behind his ear. He had promised Alice that he would pick her up but she had failed to mention that she gets in at eight am. He was not in a good mood.

Alice spotted him, she had only been away for a week but he looked different. His eyes were wandering and his whole ambience was messy. He radiated danger and she wondered how she had never seen this before.

Matty finally spotted her and broke out into a grin. He removed his hands from his leather jacket and made his way over to her. His lips crashed onto hers and a sigh of relief escaped his mouth.

"Hey baby. I missed you." Alice smiled as she pulled away from the kiss. He brought his hand to her sun kissed cheek and smiled.

"I missed you too." And for once, he wasn't lying.

He threw his arm around her, grabbed her suitcase and guided her to where he was parked.

"How were your family? Still part of the Matty Healy hate club?" He asked, Alice hit his arm but he just laughed.

"They asked how you were and if we were still together. I said yes and they didn't protest too much." She shrugged, Matty put her suitcase in the trunk while she got in his passenger seat.

As soon as he got into the car, Alice attached her lips to his neck and rubbed his thigh, creating a warmth on his leg. He allowed her to continue as he pulled the car out of the parking space and down the road. She sucked at his neck and after a while, he couldn't handle it. He pulled into an alley and unbuckled himself.

Alice climbed on top of him as he fumbled at his jeans, her hand grabbing onto his dick a bit too hard. His mouth flew open, a gasp flying from his lips. Alice smirked and lifted up her skirt, one hand still working in his pants as his hands roamed her body.

"Fuck, I've missed you." Alice mumbled against his lips as they fucked in the car. Matty opened his eyes as she started to kiss her neck, it felt wrong to be doing this in his car but he didn't stop.

Kat entered her flat, carrying her shopping she had just got from the supermarket. She dropped it all on the floor however when she saw George and her sister sat on the sofa.

"What the fuck?" She said loud enough for them to look at her. George stood up and started helping her collect her shopping together.

"I came over and then she turned up." He explained as he followed her to the kitchen. "I didn't know how to say no or whether you wanted me to say no. She's nice." She didn't say anything as she started to put the food in the fridge.

"Need some help sis?" Angie asked as she waltzed into the kitchen. George smiled at her.

"No, I've got it." She denied. "Did you need something? Why didn't you call first?" She asked, putting the milk in the door of the fridge.

"I just thought we could grab lunch but do you two already have plans?" She gestured to George, who shook his head.

"No. I just came over because Alice is back." He directed his eyes to Kat. "And I didn't feel like listening to that situation all day." He flickered them back to Angie.

"Who's Alice?" Angie asked, genuinely interested.

"Why don't we all go for lunch?" Kat suggested, George's eyes lit up and Angie smiled. She figured at least if George was there she could probably keep her annoyance to a minimum.

"That's a great idea!" Angie squealed, Kat nodded.

"Okay, I'll just finish this and then we can go." Kat continued to put stuff away. George looked Angie up and down, she looked just like Kat but with longer hair, bigger boobs and curvier hips.