The Meeting

Back to the castle

They still couldn't think of anything. They were stumped, yet they wer still shocked at Keith's outburst. "Keith has been gone for a really long time." Hunk thought out loud. "Yeah we should go check on him" As everyone was heading to the training room there was a loud bang down the hall. Everyone stopped in their tracks and slowly turned their heads towards the noise. They looked at each other then back at each other. Before they could say anything about Keith, the door flew open. His face and eyes were red but they didn't question it.

Keith was about to ask what they were all doing when another band ecohed down the hallway. All of their heads snapped towards it. Their faces were pure fear. "What do we do?" Hunk asked. "We go investigate" Shiro said. The noise was coming from Keith's room. They started to head to the door, the noise grew louder as they neared. Once they opened the door two different colored eyes looking at them, one was red/orange while the other was e/c.

They all stared at the figure until, Keith spoke up. "Y/N?" The figure finally looked at him and turned its whole body towards them. Thats when they realized it out, her appearance was very differnent. Her hair was a bright red, pulled in a tight ponytail and it looked like there were acually flames flaring out of it. Fangs were poking from her lips, she stared into their as if she was looking for something. She finally opened to say something. "Guys I'm-" before she could even finish, she got shocked fell to the ground holding her neck, groaning.

The paladins  tried to run to her but she put her hand up to stop them. "P-please don't get closer." They stopped in their tracks and looked down at her. There was a good moment of silence until Shiro spoke up. "Y/N, let us help you." She looked up at them and shool her head. "No, I can only be here for a short amount of time." "Why" She sighed slowly standing up shaking slightly. "Also what are you doing here in my room?" Keith asked as Y/N was standing up.

She looked at them with sad eyes. "Look,.... this is much harder then it seems, I can't do anything. I'm in contol by Haggar, she designed this thing around my neck to shock me whenever I say something she doesn't like." At that moment she was shocked even longer. Keith ran up to her as she fell into his arms. She opened her eyes and smiled slightly at them. "Its hard. Coming here was a mission." Y/N spoke. "What do you mean a mission, what type?" Keith looked at her concerned, Y/N avoided all their eyes.

"Come on Y/N, you can tell us." Her eyes locked with everyones, them sighed. Her and Keith stood up. "I was... supposedtocomeanddestroyyou." All her words were jumbled up, then a loud, long shock hit her and she squeaked. She grabbed her neck and fell again, with her head looking at the ground. Keith tried to get close but she put up her hand and stopped him. "run..." Y/N whispered. Everyone looked confused, they slowly backed away out of the room. She popped her head up and stared at them, her eyes were now a bright yellow, thats whenthey got the message and ran.

They were halfway to wherever they were going to split up, when they heard a loud growl. They all ran faster, they were scared of what she could do to them. Then as they were almost to their destination someone screamed. They turned around and Y/N was pinning Lance to the ground. Lance was frozen in his place. Pidge slowly put her hand on her bayard, Shiro grabbed her hand to stop her. As they waited, she was just staring at Lance doing nothing. "Y/N?" Lance said after a good while. She blinked mulitiple times before looking up at the paladins then looking back at Lance.

She softly said a sorry to him before she got up onto her feet and helping Lance. She looked down and said "So.... Umm yeah that's what happens." No one could speak, still shocked. She continued, "Everytime I say something she doesn't like I get punished. This time I disobeyed her multiple times so I got stabbed with a needle from a bracelet around my wrist, it injects a serum that makes me who I am on the inside. "Lance put a hand on her shoulder. Allura stepped foward.

"It is alright Y/N." "We won't let them take you from us." Pidge spoke. Keith walked to her, face to face, staring into her eyes both of them tearing up. He tightly embraced her. She hugged him back, after a moment one by one the paladins join the hug.

After a solid minute of silent cries there was a beeping sound. Y/N gasped, everyone looked up at her. Her face was a mixture of fear and sadness. She looked down at the ground and sighed.

"I- I have to go" Everyone was devastated. She smiled at them before saying "I'll come back, i promise" And with that she ran.

Guys im so sorry i have not been posting lately. I have been so caught up in everything and it's getting into my head but I will try to get chapters out as fast as I can even though a lot of people are not reading this book, I will going for the people who do read. LOVE YOU GUYS!!<3