Oh no!

We had made it. Oh gosh this is going to be so bad. We got to the entrance, then greeted by the guards. Everyone sat at this huge table and we were told to wait. Everyone was holding conversations with each other except me. I was to nervous to even speak. I had a certain feeling something bad would happen to me.

Soon enough the royal family came in. It was the king, queen, then the prince. He was quite handsome. 'Crap stop it' I told myself. They greeted us then sat down. "Hello everyone my name is king Ryan and this is my wife queen Zara and our son Cade."

We all bowed. "It is so very nice to meet you all." Allura said warmly. "Now I would like to introduce you to the paladins of voltron" Allura continues. "This Shiro, Pidge, Keith, Hunk, Lance, and our friend Y/N." Once she said my name they all looked over at me. I got kinda scared because they stared at me pretty intensely.

I really didn't like where I was sitting because across from me was Allura, Coran, Shiro, Pidge, and Keith. Then it was the prince, me, Lance, and Hunk, all in that order. "It is our pleasure to meet you all" Queen Zara said as she looked away from me and back to Allura. After awhile dinner was served.

The plates were set in front of all of us. Everyone began eating but I just couldn't eat, I didn't have the appetite. The group was enjoying their time while I'm panicking. I don't know why, I just am. All of a sudden I feel someone's hand on my leg. I look over to see the princes hand. I quickly push it off me.

I give a slight death glare he just smiled at me. I was furious he can't just put his hands on me like that. What I really wanted to do was punch him. My hands were starting to flare up, I had to get out of here before I blew up. I quickly stood up and excused myself to the bathroom.

My bad aura must have been sensed by the paladins because they all gave me a questionable look. As I half stormed my way to the bathroom I calmed myself down. I finally made it to the door of the bathroom but before I could turn the handle someone spun me around. It was a guard, I was pretty startled because he just stared at me. Then just like before I was held by my throat.

What is it with people doing that. And as you would expect I'm about twelve inches off the ground, because the guy is a whole foot taller than me. Instantly my hands burned. Anger welling up in me.
I was so sick of me getting pushed around and I've finally had enough.

So I found I spot that wasn't covered in amour and burned him. He groaned and dropped me. I landed on my feet and ran. I was almost to the dining room when another guard stopped me. I grabbed my blades from my jacket and got ready to fight. Before I could charge at him the other guard came up behind me and grabbed me.

I struggled under his grasp. "Let me go you big tin cans!" I screamed. Both of the guards chuckled at me. "You guys will regret this" Then the guard in front of me came closer and hit me across the face with his spear and hit over the head. All I saw was black after that.

Keith's POV
The meeting was going pretty well, but something seemed a bit off about the royal family. Also Y/N has been gone for a real long time. I nudged Pidge. "Hey, something seems off or is it just me?" She nodded. "Yeah, I feel it too" She said. She was about to tell Shiro when the king stood. "We would now like to give you a special treat" Allura kindly replied. "Thank you so much but you don't.." He raises her hand to stop her. "Oh but we do" He smirked.

All of a sudden we were strapped to the chairs. "Hey!" We all yelled. "We are sorry but it's just to easy to get what we want when it's right in front of us" We all gave confused looks. Then a guard brought in Y/N in his arms unconscious. "What did you do to her!?" I yelled. The queen laughed. "All we need is the essence in her blood to keep our son alive"

"What are you talking about?" Shiro said. "The essence in her is very special, she has galra blood mixed with powers" She spoke with a stern tone. The guard sat Y/N in the chair and strapped her down. Her head limply fell down. She almost looked dead.

"Guards! Lock the doors"

Sorry I left it like this but I need to get some type of chapter out there so here is a short one while i'm still writing the next chapter i hope you like it. I also am working on a gift for my friend and it's really hard because it's a thing of all the kpop groups she likes and her birthday is coming up fast so that's part of the reason it has taken me so long to post but here is something hope you enjoy bye💗