|four|

I read it multiple times, I heard his footsteps causing me to turn around. At this point all I saw was red, I threw the paper at him.

Cierre: What the hell is this?! You didn't fucking believe me?! YOU DON'T TEST HER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TESTED HER AT ALL! Fucking asshole, give me my daughter!

Kyrie: Let me explain

Cierre: No forget your explanation

Kyrie: Go sit in the living room for a minute Reign

He put her down and she ran off to the living room, he continued to try and talk to me but I was going off.

Cierre: Nah nigga you really got me fucked up. The fuck I gotta lie for?! You knew damn well that was your fucking kid. You know what? I was wrong, you had me fooled which definitely wouldn't be the first time, I thought 'Hey maybe this'll actually work out' but like I said you proved me fucking wrong!

Kyrie: I know you're mad but—

Cierre: Aint no ifs, ands, or buts about it!

Kyrie: I wanted to be 100% sure

Cierre: You must've forgot who I am, I'm not another one of them hoes you be fucking with. When you get your thoughts together you know where to find me.

Before I could walk into the living room he grabbed my hand pulling us together until our lips met. I felt myself melting into his arms before I realized what was going on, so I pulled away.

Cierre: No-No-No, this right here is not un-complicating things...*sigh* you know where to reach me if it has something to do with Reign.

I walked over to the living room grabbing Reign and exiting his house. I couldn't believe he had kissed me, I needed to get away for a little bit so I'd been hanging with Lauren ever since the incident.

Lauren: Well, how did the kiss make you feel?

Cierre: I don't know, so much has happened I don't know if trying to make it work would be worth it.

Lauren: Well for the most part he'd been doing great with Reign and let's be honest you've never really gotten over him. It's literally been a week since you've last spoke to him...

Cierre: I guess I could take Reign over there, she keeps asking me.

Lauren: I'm always here, remember that.

I nodded hugging her and leaving her house, it took me the rest of the day to swallow my pride and go to Kyrie's house. It was kind of late but at this point I didn't care, I rang the doorbell and he opened it. I was holding a sleeping Reign and some clothes for her to spend the night.

Cierre: You gone let us in or what?

Kyrie: Yea.

He stepped aside and I went and laid Reign down in her room, then I headed back down the stairs. I sat down on the couch and he handed me a water bottle.

Cierre: Let's talk